• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gallade

Eos Aduro

The Kid with the Bullet Soul
    Years
    X-Scissor, ok no, Night Slash over X-Scissor, i SUPPOSE Drain Punch is workable oiver Close Combat, and Leaf Blade/Psycho Cut, Stone Edge covers flyng weakness.

Iceman3k

Kickin' it Tribal GO Style
    Years
    Gallade can sweep, but just not as good as Medicham. One thing I wouldn't count on Gallade to do, is wall. Anyway, I know it's probably been covered by the other 22 posts in this topic, but I just want to express my thoughts:

Gallade @ Choice Scarf
    Ability: Steadfast
    EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
    Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk) / Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
    - Psycho Cut
    - Close Combat
    - Stone Edge / (Ice Punch)
    - Night Slash
    I only included Ice Punch as an option since a lot of people seem to use Emerald (not me of course, all my killer machines are gone from there -_-). Jolly Nature is optional to combat other common Choice Scarf attackers.

Gallade @ Leftovers / Shell Bell
    Ability: Steadfast
    EVs: 108 HP / 216 Atk / 160 Def / 24 SDef
    Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
    - Brick Break / Drain Punch / Close Combat
    - Thunder Wave
    - Psycho Cut
    - (Ice Punch) / Stone Edge / Rock Slide / Bulk Up
    Using Gallade for defensive attacking isn't one of the best things to do with it, but could be put to an advantage with his above average Sp. Defense. Close Combat is to always be used in conjunction with Bulk Up.

Back