• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Gallery] Mau Mau's Pixel Stuffs

Alina_Mau

Kitty Trainer
Years
  • Over the course of about 8 years (I've really only been truly pixeling for about 1 year and 1/2 though) I've gone from recoloring Silents dolls (omg if anyone remembers those! O:) to creating my own trainer sprites and being an artist on a pixel doll site. I have done some time (on the Pokefarm site) recoloring and fusing sprites, even winning competitions and running a pretty successful fusion/recolor shop there. That being said I would like to display those here as well, since a good deal of them I'm pretty fond of.

Sooo.....With that, ON WITH THE SHOW! :D

Trainer Sprites

Spoiler:

Pokemon Sprites

Spoiler:

Miscellaneous

Spoiler:

Any thing beyond this point was made using sprites/graphics I obtained from The Spriters Resource.

Fusions and Recolors

Spoiler:

Miscellaneous

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
  • I really like those two cat fakemon; they're adorable! :3 Their tail designs and body markings especially are really nice. Critique-wise, the slight bumpiness of the whiskers is all that honestly bothers me about these two - perhaps try fixing up the lines while giving it a bit of a curve so they aren't as straight?

The little leafbunnies (?) are also quite cute, though I can't help but think their eyes and mouth should be lowered a bit because of the pose. Right now, it looks like it's lifting its head rather than actually lying down. I made a little edit to demonstrate my point:

Spoiler:

The left is the face I edited and the right is your original. I don't know if you planned for it to look like it's totally pressed against the ground or not but figured it'd look a bit better if that were the case. =D Keep it up - I hope to see more from you soon! ^_^

Alina_Mau

Kitty Trainer
    Years
  • Thanks for your post! ^^

The bunny isn't really facing downward, he's just got a large face. (if that makes any sense XD)

Imma work on more trainer sprites today if I have time, they're my favorite! X3

Back