• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Game Development's Archive

Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2016
Can't believe I've never seen this thread. It's a really great and simple way to say all the main Pokemon demos up in one thread. Hopefully, Pokemon Scarlet might be up there quite soon =P

DarkPegasus

~ Stargazer ~
Years
Sorry Aqua Mudkip, but I couldn't find a working address. If you were to post it I'd add it to the list...

Ace King, What?

Houndoomed, I just checked out your game. It rocks! I tried to find a demo, but I couldn't find it. If there is a demo please pm me the link and I'll put it up. I haven't really been checking out new game threads, or rather the newer posts, because I simply don't have the time. But if anyone would be kind enough to PM me a link to the demo/beta/full game I would be more than glad to add it.

jonsploder

Teh SHPLODAR
Years
Gee thanks. I feel so honoured to be in the list :D! This is by far the BEST topic and most USEFULLY topic I have seen created by a member for a very long time. I dont understand why it isn't the most popular ever, :P.

Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2016
Houndoomed, I just checked out your game. It rocks! I tried to find a demo, but I couldn't find it. If there is a demo please pm me the link and I'll put it up. I haven't really been checking out new game threads, or rather the newer posts, because I simply don't have the time. But if anyone would be kind enough to PM me a link to the demo/beta/full game I would be more than glad to add it.

Heh, thanks a lot! Afterall, Scarlet isn't the best know fangame out there. The demo is expecting a release on February 29th, which is just 2 weeks from now >.<
I haven't even been able to take new screenshots or update the Pokedex lately because I'm that busy with it. But I'll probably do all that later, after the demo is out.

DarkPegasus

~ Stargazer ~
Years
[Update] Added a new demo (well, actually two). It's pokengine, so check it out.

[Update 2] Added 6 demos. Also, if somebody would download these demos:

Demons RPG

Remote kid

and re-upload them to rapidshare (I don't want to download the mega toolbar). I would be very grateful. Thank you.

HeavyOctillery

Locked & Loaded
Years
  • Seen Aug 3, 2018
Just to save everyone some time, the link to Pokemon: Digital Network is a no-go; the website in the link is apparently gone.

GymLeaderLance99

A Muffin Button
Years
Heh, it's nice to see my GlitterGold game up there. XD I've resumed work on it, and I'm waiting for Avatar to evaluate the new thread I set up over in Games Showcase.

BTW, any chance you remember how far in the game it goes?

<~F.M.P~>

I got you whistling Blue Box!
Years
I downloaded the Acanthite demo but it won't play it says RGSS-RTP Standard not found. does anyone know how to fix that?

That just means you have to download it onto your computer...There's programs you have to download and RGSS-RTP Standard Is one of them.

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
Years
I edited the link in for you.
If I get some free time, I'll edit the layout of the first post completely to fit in with the rest of the pinned threads in this section.

Back