• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Game Devolpment Newsletter

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2009
    wow, thanx, now that this is here, I will probably get much more traffic on my game! However, I dissagree with the rating on D vs. L, it is only a basic edit of the starter kitt, and doesn't have any true plot yet... the only part I really enjoyed was the johto remakes, oh well, that's just my opinion, It looks like a game with much potential, and I will wait to play the demo!

P.S. if somebody wants, they can interview me, I'm on msn all the time, I just have it on appear offline *insert evil laugh here*(just pm me telling me to get online, if I don't reply in fifteen min. I'm really off) plus, I would love to give away secrets in the plot!

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
    Years
    I just saw your putting illusion on your next issue

all i can say is: THANK YOU THANK U THANK YO!!!
    I hope more people will wana download it :)

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 27, 2014
    This is a really cool idea but you need to capitilize on it and make it more exciting, so that more people will be intrested in it. Maybe you should probally point out features that are diffrent in each of the games stuff like that :classic: good luck and ill be looking forward to se more!! :D

pepsi.max

[ game designer ]
    Years
    hey Squirrel could u plz add Pokemon Erba. That would be grand. lol. thanks in advance. and oh this is a sweet as idea!

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    I can see that this is going to be something done in regular intervals, and I'd like to see it continued. So at what intervals will this thing be done in? (I'm sorry if this's already been answered;;)

Years
    The Newsletter should have more than one reviewer, seeing as reviewing a set amount of games per week is alot, and not to mention there are people with various opinions on what games are great, and which are not.

EDIT: Semi-finished design, how's this?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 27, 2014
    DUDE THAT IS JUST WICKED AWSOME!!(sorry for capping) Dang Avatar awsome job!!!:classic: :D

Squirrel_

Ending It All
    Years
    Well avatar beat what mine was. But I like how it isnt just basic so i will take that idea. Sorry but i knd of wanna do it on my own.

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2006
    I think the text should be a little bigger(I need to squint to read it), but other than that great.

Years
    dan48 said:
    I think the text should be a little bigger(I need to squint to read it), but other than that great.
    I changed the font to a more friendly looking one, is it better now?

Squirrel_

Ending It All
    Years
    I am making my own design but it doesnt even matter anymore so avatar not to be rude but if you want to take over it go ahead. Im really trying to do this on my own. You tottaly ignored my post. Not trying to start a flame war but i dont want a layout thanks though.

Squirrel_

Ending It All
    Years
    TO LET EVERYONE KNOW AVATAR WILL NOT BE DOING THE LAYOUT

I will do my own layout. I made this thread so i can have fun showing peoples games. Not to have a layout that is all fancy. since avatar has made its own layout it has got more hits then my own one. I dont like this at all.

slayerseitaro

Blood Feast Island Man
    Years
    Really Nice!!

Wow this is really nice! :) I hope this lasts or you make it into a site like slashdot or somthing.

Anyways thanks fo makeing this now I dont have to read everyones threads as much. :)

Best of luck to you!

Demonic Budha

semi-good RMXPer (not script)
    Years
    I agree with DarkDoom
    i dont really care bout the design
    only care if i can read it.
    (and that you can spell and have grammer better than me......)
    Anyway cool idea preveiwing games and stuff.

Squirrel_

Ending It All
    Years
    thank u i wasnt trying to sound all mean but everyone was liking avatars. But soon i will release the next issue!

Back