• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other] game freezes, kinda

Years
    Well whenever i make a scripts on the ground, using Advanced Map, the game stops me from being able to move but the music still plays so, it didn't crash it sorta soft-locked?
    anyone else having a similar problem/ know any fixes?
    any help is much appreciated!

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    Fix your values in Advance Map.
    game freezes, kinda

The screenshot above is for FireRed. If you're hacking Ruby, simply change the var number from 4050 to 4000.
    No idea what the correct values are for Emerald. :/

Anyway, if these won't fix your problem, then something's wrong with your script.

Joexv

ManMadeOfGouda joexv.github.io
    Years
    Fix your values in Advance Map.
    game freezes, kinda

The screenshot above is for FireRed. If you're hacking Ruby, simply change the var number from 4050 to 4000.
    No idea what the correct values are for Emerald. :/

Anyway, if these won't fix your problem, then something's wrong with your script.

We'll the var just is for whatever you set in the script, and I'm pretty sure you don't NEED the unknown value.

Back