• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Game freezes when entering a particular map

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 23, 2016
Every time i try to enter in a city the game freeze. How do i fix it?
The screenshot display where the game freeze and i can't move or open the menu (The cutted trees are just a shortcut)
Sorry for the bad grammar but i'm not english :)

Attachments

• Pokemon Essentials Thread.png
    Pokemon Essentials Thread.png
    11.8 KB · Views: 19

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord
Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Oct 9, 2023
Every time i try to enter in a city the game freeze. How do i fix it?
The screenshot display where the game freeze and i can't move or open the menu (The cutted trees are just a shortcut)
Sorry for the bad grammar but i'm not english :)

possible it is caused by map connections

Maruno

Lead Dev of Pokémon Essentials
Years
The problem is caused by something in the map you're entering. We're not clairvoyant (no, really, we're not), so we can't possibly tell you what's going on.

Look at the events in your city's map and see if there's anything odd going on. An event set to Autorun but which never turns itself off, perhaps.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 23, 2016
I deleted the map and created it again and now it works, probably it was a problem with an event, thanks for the help :)

Back