• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Game Mechanics and Help Files

[_DarkDragon_]

FireDance Trainer
    Years
    I thought this would be helpful for new people so here's the help files for all these game makers:

- Game Maker 6.1 English
    - Sphere 1.1 English
    - RPG Maker XP 1.01 English
    - RPG Maker XP 1.01 Japanese
    - RPG Maker 2003 1.9 English
    - RPG Maker 2000 1.5 English

All these Help Files have tutorials on how to script&/create events, etc for each of the game makers, so whatever platform you are thinking of using, the help file will help ;)

I uploaded the file here:
    https://rapidshare.de/files/14040360/help_files.zip.html

dark heart

i like making 3d games danmit!
    Years
    hey i'd like to know something. wich is easier to use pokemon xp (or orange) or rpg xp?

yere and cauld someone get me a link

u know, for pokemon xp---------------------

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    Do not triple post, if you wish to add more, edit your post.
    Do not attempt to bypass the 25 character limit, it is there for a reason.

~Azura

Alright, purple is good.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2012
    Is Rpg Maker Xp's Help file completely translated?

~Azura

Tentachu

Movie Making Expert
    Years
    Is it possible you could upload this elsewhere? It says I have to wait over an hour because I downloaded too much (even though I didn't download a thing)...

PokeCreator_09

RM2K3 Professional
    Years
    This thread and this entire forum and sub-forum are not about VBA, they have nothing to do with VBA. It's against the rules to post something about emulation in the Game evlopment topic

As for where you can get a gamemaker:
    Gamemaker: www.Gamemaker.nl
    RM2K: Don't ask on this board, its considered illegal, just google it.
    RM2K3: Don't ask on this board, it's considered ilegal, just google it.
    RMXP: Don't ask on this board, its considered illegal, just google it.
    Sphere: https://www.spheredev.net

By the way, Thanx for uploading these, makes it so much easier.

Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2006
    I wanted to download your help file, but it said your help file has been removed. Can you upload it somewhere's wlse?

[_DarkDragon_]

FireDance Trainer
    Years
    That's because no one downloaded it in over 30 days or something... I'll upload it again as soon as I get my uni exams done :P

I'd also be thankful if people didn't discuss anything else other than the help files themselves and the game mechanics here, stuff like VBA and asking where to download the programs does not belong here :) thanks

Pearlone

Beginning Mapper Spriter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2017
    Good materials thanks! and if u got more please gave them here

Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2015
    can someone make a tutorial showing you how to get pikachu follow you, im trying to make a yellow remake but cannot do it without the tutorial.

Also could someone make a tutorial on how to make pikachu appear on the title screen and how to change title screen text.

I am in dire need and any help will be apreciated!!!!

P . S - Oh I forgot to mention another request, could someone help me with the scripting.

I need Prof. Oak catch a Pikachu and then gary to nick the Evee. The same as the original Pokémon Yellow Edition. I need to be able to do this stuff too

- Talk to Pikachu(emotions)

- Change wild Pokémon battles and more.

Sorry but i've only started game hacking the other day, and i only know how to map!!!

Please someone can you help???

Glitchfinder

Let's all get along, please?
    Years
    can someone make a tutorial showing you how to get pikachu follow you, im trying to make a yellow remake but cannot do it without the tutorial.

Also could someone make a tutorial on how to make pikachu appear on the title screen and how to change title screen text.

I am in dire need and any help will be apreciated!!!!

P . S - Oh I forgot to mention another request, could someone help me with the scripting.

I need Prof. Oak catch a Pikachu and then gary to nick the Evee. The same as the original Pokémon Yellow Edition. I need to be able to do this stuff too

- Talk to Pikachu(emotions)

- Change wild Pokémon battles and more.

Sorry but i've only started game hacking the other day, and i only know how to map!!!

Please someone can you help???

Well, for starters, this board is not for help. Not only that, but Game Development is not for hacking. Hacking belongs in the board above Game Development. Next, you need what's called a caterpillar script for pikachu, movement scripts for your rival pushing you, and some special scripting for the evee thing and Pikachu's emotions. Actually, I'm not sure you can actually do Pikachu's emotions with how the game is set up. Finally, you need an image editing tool to edit the title screen, ask about it in the hacking board.

cal.kriptic

Emulation Freak
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 5, 2008
    Could you re-upload your help files please try using BOX google for url your files wont be deleted from there.

Back