• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Game System

Which game system would you get?

• Nintendo DS

Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Nintendo Wii

Votes: 10 25.0%
  • Xbox 360

Votes: 15 37.5%
  • Playstation 3

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • Playstation Portable

Votes: 1 2.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    I'd get an X Box 360 (which I do have) if I didn't have any systems. A lot of people say the PS3 is better because of the Bluray, but I think the games on the 360 are way more entertaining. And they are primarily gaming systems, right?

airconditioning

Take it slow, bro.
    Years
    Even though this is completely irrelevent at this point in the topic's life...

PSP. I can pirate anything I want on it, including SNES and GBA games. It's like having a bunch of consoles in one.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Ds or 30. DS is everything I need but 360 has a wide variety of the best games.

.:Kanto:.

I'm back, yet again!
    Years
    I have alot of consoles.

PS1
    PS2
    PSP
    PSP Slim
    PS3

Gameboy
    Gameboy Color
    Gameboy Advance
    Gameboy Advance SP
    Gameboy Micro
    Nintendo DS Lite
    Super Nintendo Entertainment System (SNES)
    Nintendo 64
    Gamecube
    Wii

I've never liked Xbox. Actually. I HATE Xbox so much. It's a disgrace IMO.
    Out of that list. I would go with PS3. Since It's awsome.

DE5PA1R

Intermediate Developer
    Years
    360 definitely. Wii is a close second, and PS3 sux bawls.

I can see why people would like the DS, but I don't like the fact that it has buttons and a touch screen. It seems like they could have made it so that the touch screen has pictures of buttons on it, like the iPhone. That way you wouldn't have to move your hand from the buttons to the touch screen and back again over and over. But that's my only complaint; it's definitely better than the PSP. Those things get like half an hour of battery time.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    At least a PSN user doesn't have to spend $50 a year just to play multiplayer.
    Yeah, but the overall network of PSN isn't as good. It lags a LOT more for me. The only real upside, aside from the price, is that you don't have screaming, racist 12 year olds all over the place. :/ You get what you pay for and, in that regard, XBL is superior.

Years
    I'll say the 360. Mainly for a couple reasons:

1. Cheapest newer system on the market right now
    2. NHL 09 - EA's hockey titles are a lot better than 2K sports, which is all that Wii unfortunately has in that regard.
    3. Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts - Altough it's not a platformer like it's predecessors, I still want it, as I'm a fan of the series.
    4. Beautiful Katamari - The Katamari series has grown on me, since playing the first one on the PS2.
    5. XBL

I currently don't own any newer game systems (unless you count the GameCube, PS2, or Nintendo DS as a new system. =P), so the 360 will probably be the first one we'll buy. I'll eventually get a Wii and PS3, but it'll be a while before that happens.

Back