• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Game systems you own

DeusPro

Banned
Years
  • Since I'm young and everything, I only have a DS, 3DS, Wii, Wii U, and hopefully soon to be Switch. Really hoping to be able to get a GBA SP or something of the sort. Those sound really cool imo. Playing Emerald on a GBA with a backlit screen on original hardware is irresistible

Star Arcana

Hope springs eternal
    Years
  • Console
    PS1 (This thing is a tank. I've had it since I was ~4, and this beast still runs perfectly. I'm sure once the apocalypse occurs, the survivors will find it under some rubble, still in mint condition)
    N64
    Gamecube
    Wii
    PS3
    Xbone (my brother's, but I have open access to it)

Hand-held
    GBA (let my brother keep it)
    GBA SP
    DS
    DS Lite x2
    3DS

Years
  • -NES (seems to be missing a cable so it doesn't work)
    -SNES
    -Zelda MachineN64 (which almost always randomly resets itself while playing, whee)
    -Gameboy Color (Berry/Fuchsia/Red/Whatever)
    -Gameboy Advance SP
    -Nintendo DS, which is broken. It was already falling apart when I got in 2008-2009ish and one of the hinges broke not long after, the other one cracked at the same time. It finally snapped in two the other night. I'm amazed this thing lasted as long as it has.
    -Nintendo 3DS (black)
    -New Nintendo 3DS (Pokemon 20th Anniversary Edition)
    -PS2
    -PSTV
    -PS4

At some point I'd like to get a Wii U and a Switch. Another PS3 (old one got the Yellow Light of Death) would also be nice but I can live without it for now since most of what I'd want to play on it has some sort of port/remaster for PC/Vita/PS4.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • I actually sold off most of the systems that I own. Think, on the top of my head, this is what I have left:
    • Xbox One
    • 3DS
    ....yeah, lol. Used to own a NES, SNES, Xbox 360, GBA, PS2, Wii, Wii U, and PS3, but decided to sell them all away. Would like to get a Switch at some point, but only when I'm monetarily stable again.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Consoles:
    • NES (original front-loading NES-001 model)
    • Super NES (original)
    • Nintendo 64 (my first video game console)
    • Nintendo GameCube (Jet, with Game Boy Player)
    • Sega Genesis (model 2 VA2.3; I also have a VA6 model 1 and a VA0 model 2 I will likely sell)
    • Sony PlayStation (SCPH-7501)

Portables:
    • Game Boy (original)
    • Game Boy pocket (Ice Blue; may sell soon)
    • Game Boy Color (Atomic Purple)
    • Game Boy Advance (original; Indigo; pending screen replacement)
    • Game Boy Advance (original; Indigo; obtained at a thrift store)
    • Game Boy micro (Special 20th Anniversary Edition; complete in box; may sell soon)

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • Consoles:
    • NES (original front-loading NES-001 model)
    • Super NES (original)
    • Nintendo 64 (my first video game console)
    • Nintendo GameCube (Jet, with Game Boy Player)
    • Sega Genesis (model 2 VA2.3; I also have a VA6 model 1 and a VA0 model 2 I will likely sell)
    • Sony PlayStation (SCPH-7501)

Portables:
    • Game Boy (original)
    • Game Boy pocket (Ice Blue; may sell soon)
    • Game Boy Color (Atomic Purple)
    • Game Boy Advance (original; Indigo; pending screen replacement)
    • Game Boy Advance (original; Indigo; obtained at a thrift store)
    • Game Boy micro (Special 20th Anniversary Edition; complete in box; may sell soon)

Any particular reason why ya stopped collecting consoles after the GameCube? That's a pretty impressive Nintendo collection you got going on there.

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
    Years
  • I have a Dreamcast, PS2, Gamecube, DS lite, 3DS and Wii. I used to have a GBA (game boy advance) but i broke it. oops. uh.. yeah. the 3ds is the newest system i have bleh i want more newer ones sigh

TY

PS1
    PS2... about 5 of them since they kept dying on us
    PS3.. 2 of them
    PS4 again 2, my sister owns the other one back when we played Destiny a lot
    DS
    3DS

TY

The bad thing was we had 3 in the timespan of 5 months. One had a memory card failure at the start, one stopped reading any discs after 2 months and the last... was actually the last PS2 when my parents decided if this one died too we stopped getting more PS2's haha

Years
  • - PS2
    - PS3
    - PS4

- Wii (I still need to get it back from the family member who's currently borrowing it, though)
    - Switch

- GBA SP
    - DS
    - 3DS

I miss my older systems at times, though really that would be only the SNES, N64, and maybe the Genesis that still worked. All of them were left at my parents' place and possibly taken by siblings, I'm not sure what's happened to them now.

Drayton

Chilled Dude of The Elite Four
    Years
    • He/They/Them
    • Seen Feb 21, 2024
    Previously Owned:
    PS2 - Well, what happen to my lovely ps.. Well very old home I used to lived is on fire, and I wasn't unable to retrive it so it's long gone
    DSi - Mum took it, I don't know where it is now
    3DS - Competely unrepairable (Screen hinge is trashed, very hard to charge porting diffuclty no matter the charger condition also seems the top screen connector is also trashed. So most honorable thing, discard it
    GBA SP - Given by my old mum during my birthday, I still don't know where it is now
    PS1 - A stupid mistake I did by putting it on a mircowave

Owned:
    DS

string555

Banned
    Years
  • In a mostly old to new order:

NES
    N64
    Game Boy Color
    Game Boy Advance
    Game Boy Advance SP
    Nintendo Gamecube
    PS2
    Nintendo DS Lite (Actually, borrowing that from a family member for now :P)

Sadly, that's as new as it gets for now. The next one I would like to save up for is a 3DS, I'm just not sure whether to get a used one for cheaper and hope it doesn't crap out on me at some point, or shell out the money for a brand new one.

Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2018
    Have:
    Switch, Wii U, New 2DS XL, Gameboy Advance SP

Had & Sold:
    Playstation 4 Slim, XBox One S, XBox 360, Wii, New 3DS XL, New 3DS, 3DS XL, 3DS, DSi, DS Lite (x2), DS, Playstation 2, Playstation, Gameboy Advance SP, Gameboy Advence

Want:
    SNES Classic, NES Classic, Wii Mini, PS Vita / PSP if I can find enough games to justify the purchase

So, to explain why on earth I've had all three current major consoles and sold the two more powerful ones, I'm almost always a Nintendo kind of gamer. There's never been enough to keep me entertained on other systems, whereas I currently have about 45 games across my Nintendo systems - and counting! That's a lot given my tendency to try games out and then sell them back weeks later. There's so much more that specifically interests me, and series like Fire Emblem, Bravely Default, Xenoblade, and Pokemon aren't available elsewhere. The only things I can think of right now that I want to play on other systems are the Final Fantasy titles not available on Nintendo systems, the Halo series, and the Elder Scrolls series (the latter of which is getting a Switch release for its latest and best main title this year). That, collectively, does not justify a massive $500+ purchase of the two (or more) consoles required to play these games.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Own
    PlayStation 2/3/4, PlayStation Portable, Nintendo 3DS, GameCube

Had
    PlayStation, N64, SNES

There isn't a day that goes by that I regret trading in the N64 for a GameCube. Albeit the latter is amazing, I miss the games on the N64.

Last edited:

Swithdas

What's a forum and how do I use it again..
    Years
  • I have... a few?

N64
    Gameboy Color
    Gameboy Advanced SP
    GameCube
    Nintendo DS lite
    Wii
    Nintendo DSi
    Nintedno 3ds
    PS1
    PS2
    PS3
    Xbox
    Xbox 360
    Xbox One

I also seem to remember once owning a SNES... but I don't think I have it now :(

Back