• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Game Tester Available.

Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2011
    I have a knack for finding glitches, grammer errors and the like. Just post here then PM me the link, and I'll give it a shot.

Also, if you are a Game Tester, post here to get some people asking for you.

LIST OF TESTERS:

Chao-der
    -----
    ECT.

I found a few SMG2 glitches, 1 unfound and 2 already found but I found them before realising they were found.

Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2011
    I find people often make things, test them themselves and send out a buggy game. An independant tester would be better.

IceGod64

In the Lost & Found bin!
    Years
  • People make their stuff and test them.. no need 4 that thread.

People miss things, too. Big things. That's why you need to have more than just one person. Additionally, it's nice to get input from them on what would make a game better.

carmaniac said:
    If people wanted testers they'd ask for them in their game thread.
    For the visually impaired... https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=173059 This is what you want. I don't think it would be a bad idea to have a subforum for team recruitment until the game is assembled enough to at least have a thread on the Drawing Board though, so individual WIP projects can get more attention.

carmaniac

Where the pickle surprise at?
    Years
  • People miss things, too. Big things. That's why you need to have more than just one person. Additionally, it's nice to get input from them on what would make a game better.

For the visually impaired... https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=173059 This is what you want. I don't think it would be a bad idea to have a subforum for team recruitment until the game is assembled enough to at least have a thread on the Drawing Board though, so individual WIP projects can get more attention.

I'm not thick you know...

Back