• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[GAME THREAD] Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    The longer you guys doesn't agree on 1 person, the longer this afternoon will be. :P

[jq]The count:
    twistedpuppy - 1
    Sammyskitty - 1
    Graphical
    Arios
    Tribal Ebony - 1
    AceDragonite
    Le Creep!
    [/jq]

Maraala

a fiery passion
    Years
    I'm going with Tribal, Le Creep does sound like a murderer if you think about it completely logically~

Besides the only evidence I have against twistedpuppy is him killing chickens

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2015
    It looks like Sammyskitty was only researching for ways to destroy Inferi. /retracts vote.

However, I'm not satisfied with Tribal's excuse for her choice of reading material. And Le Creep!, what explanation do you have for being in Knockturn Alley?

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2015
    Was it Professor Moody? Or was it Barty Crouch Jr. in disguise?
    Tribal you are so guilty. /votes

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    ''SILENCE!'' the headmaster shouted, "It is very clear that you, Tribal Ebony, is guilty!" he continued.

"You will now be jailed and all of the other people and I will discuss how your fate will end." he finally finished.

"On the other side, BinaryPeaches will be sent to Azkaban to be taken by the Dementors." he said, "And now, everyone, go to your classes!"

Tribal Ebony is now jailed!
    BinaryPeaches (student) has been executed.

Time of the day: Night
    Ok guys, you know the drill!

NOTE: Look at the Lobby thread for new information.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back