• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen GameFreak HQ

Years
  • Seen Oct 10, 2013
I think that might be way complicated. Why not just have GF in that city, and make it a goal to get a reward if you talk to everyone there? ;) Like a free rare Pokemon...!

Maybe instead of a beta pokemon, like you said receive a rare pokemon you can't trade for or find in the wild. *Gasp*, maybe they will give you a stone that allows you to evolve Eevee into Sylveon, I would be in favour of that. ;)
BTW Sylveon is DEFINITELY going to be part of my gen 6 team.

Elaitenstile

I am legend
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 27, 2015
I think that might be way complicated. Why not just have GF in that city, and make it a goal to get a reward if you talk to everyone there? ;) Like a free rare Pokemon...!

Yeah, that might be a really cool Easter Egg, but I want these guys too, on top of a hotel or something, and we could battle one of them depending on the day. This'd be really cool!

Years
  • Seen Oct 10, 2013

I would like that! Just like in Pokemon B2, after you defeat Benga you receive a shiny Gible from him. Or a shiny Dratini in Pokemon W2.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Battling on the top of a hotel at sundown could make an amazing cutscene, and doing that with GF, wow, I want that. XD; And each person would have a Pokemon reflecting them, like Smeargle for Sugimori.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Oh that works too, although they'd need to probably be a lot stronger than the GF ones and post-game because really, Nintendo is the most powerful one of the two.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
I like the idea of that, and if they give you a useful fact about the games after each battle (so it'd be at the top of their HQ I guess!!), it could be somewhat similar to the tower-y things in White Forest/Black City. :3

shubham2207

Lone Wolf
Years
It can be like, the game freak battle tower where we can battle all the gf strategists (all wid difficult pkmn strategies) and if we win, then we get access to battle frontier or subway or anything new which is gonna get introduced in pkmn x n y

Years
  • Seen Oct 10, 2013
Hi I'm back everyone! Sorry I haven't been on for a while because of a big family trip!

Anyway I would love the idea of receiving some useful facts after you defeat each GF employee, and as was stated earlier in this thread, I would also like some Pokemon concept artworks when you defeat the boss.

Maybe the boss could give you a stone that evolves Eevee into Sylveon?!?!?!?!!?

Back