• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Games for Wii.

Years
  • Super Mario Galaxy - At it's best it's amazing. At it's worst it's good. Can't go wrong with that.

Super Smash Bros. Brawl - Really fun though I found collecting trophies to be the best part.

Mario Kart Wii - A lot of fun, online and the Wii Wheel is a cool option.

Wario Land Shake It! - The 2D graphics are really gorgeous ( The art is by Production I.G.) though the game can be a little dull. It's still a lot of fun most of the time and that's what counts.

Resident Evil 4 Wii - If you want a scary game or an action game then you need to play this.

Metroid Prime 3 - If you liked the first two then you must play this.

I haven't played the Wii version if Animal Crossing but it's supposed to be just like the Gamecube and DS ones so it's probably really good.

Last edited:

kissing. raindrops

just jump, you might fly <3
    Years
  • For me it would be

Super Smash bros brawl

Super mario galaxy

Legend of zelda twilight princess

Also you can't level up in pokemon battle rev and even if you leveled up from pokemon d/p the trainers you're fighting against are the same level as your highest level
    So your Pokemon's level will remain the same as when you copy it to Pokemon Battle Revolution? Thanks for the info! =)

Super Mario Galaxy - At it's best it's amazing. At it's worst it's good. Can't go wrong with that.

Super Smash Bros. Brawl - Really fun though I found collecting trophies to be the best part.

Mario Kart Wii - A lot of fun, online and the Wii Wheel is a cool option.

Wario Land Shake It! - The 2D graphics are really gorgeous ( The art is by Production I.G.) though the game can be a little dull. It's still a lot of fun most of the time and that's what counts.

Resident Evil 4 Wii - If you want a scary game or an action game then you need to play this.

Metroid Prime 3 - If you liked the first two then you must play this.

I haven't played the Wii version if Animal Crossing but it's supposed to be just like the Gamecube and DS ones so it's probably really good.
    Super Mario Galaxy sounds better than I originally thought, but I'm still aiming to get Mario Kart Wii first.

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
  • I've been playing another good Wii game for the past few days. It's a driving game called Excite Truck and it was made by Nintendo which is surprising. I can't decide which I like more as a driving game between Mario Kart Wii and it.

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    MKWii is a obvious choice if you get a Wii, and SSBB is very PWNsome! XD PBR is not that great, I only use it for WiFi...

pkmn mstr ketz

i love you too
    Years
  • mariokart wii
    star wars force unleashed is a hell of a lot of fun
    wii play is only good because you get a controller and a game for quite cheap, £5 for 15 minutes entertainment, £30 for controller
    PES 2008/2009 is cool
    crash bandicoot mind over mutant is fun too.

as you can see i am a real kid, but serious games are no fun (to me anyway)

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • I must also point out that you can play GameCube games on the Wii, of which there a quite a few good titles.

~Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker
    ~Star Fox Adventures
    ~Metroid Prime 1 & 2
    ~Super Smash Bros. Melee
    ~Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance

Though you'll definitely be wanting to try out the newer Wii games, don't forget that you can play these games on it too. Furthermore, most of them are fairly cheaper than their Wii counterparts now. ^^

kissing. raindrops

just jump, you might fly <3
    Years
  • I've been playing another good Wii game for the past few days. It's a driving game called Excite Truck and it was made by Nintendo which is surprising. I can't decide which I like more as a driving game between Mario Kart Wii and it.
    It sounds good, I want to check it out =p
    MKWii is a obvious choice if you get a Wii, and SSBB is very PWNsome! XD PBR is not that great, I only use it for WiFi...
    Definitely! Those are the first two games I'm trying to get. And yes, PBR is a very big disappointment to me =[
    I must also point out that you can play GameCube games on the Wii, of which there a quite a few good titles.

~Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker
    ~Star Fox Adventures
    ~Metroid Prime 1 & 2
    ~Super Smash Bros. Melee
    ~Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance

Though you'll definitely be wanting to try out the newer Wii games, don't forget that you can play these games on it too. Furthermore, most of them are fairly cheaper than their Wii counterparts now. ^^
    Sounds good, thank you for notifying me of that =)

Back