• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Games that deserve a sequel.

Lickeh Lickeh

Lickilicky lover
Years
  • The game that I hope gets a sequel the most is probably Borderlands, with customisable characters etc. A brilliant game would just get better.

From the top of my head another game that could get a sequel would be Spore or something.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
  • MOTHER 3 and Croc 2 were brilliant games, and a sequel would be awesome, although I think that's unlikely.

lx_theo

Game Developer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2013
    Mario & Luigi: Super Star Saga, Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time and Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story are technically Super Mario RPG sequels.

Actually, I think Paper Mario is the spiritual successor of Mario RPG, like the poster above you said. I've heard that in numerous places, and your the first to say that the Mario & Luigi games are its sequels in any way.

dc_united

Josh Wicks doesn't like you
    Years
  • I'd say Borderlands. Never should there be a Borderlands 2, but Gearbox needs to churn out another DLC for it.

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    Ok so we need:

Timesplitters 4
    Giga Wing 3
    Fire Emblem 11 (Brand new story..3DS..Make it happen)
    Strider 3
    Pikmin 3
    Power Stone 3
    Skies of Arcadia 2
    Eternal Darkness 2

I would say game games like Jet Force Gemini 2 or Banjo 3. But in the state Rare's in at the moment..I'd prefer it if they'd just leave them be.

Stellar

Minior used Cosmic Power!
    Years
  • I wouldn't necessarily say that The World Ends with You should have a sequel since Square goes overkill with that stuff anyway, but a spin-off would be nice. They built themselves a nice universe that's deserving of another story.

TB Pro

Old-timer
    Years
  • not really a sequel per-sey, but a new game in the series similar to the version on the 64. Donkey Kong 64 was an amazing game, and we need a new one in that style.

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    Pokemon Snap was epic. They need to make a new one for like the 360 or something. It would be awesome. I loved that game.

Back