• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Games that made you cry.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Honestly, I don't believe a video has ever made me-- oh wait.. that's a lie.

Crisis Core, that FF7 game for the PSP.

Yeah.. that one did. ; ;

Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2010
    Final Fantasy VII ~ Post credits.
    Final Fantasy VIII ~ "Eyes on Me" when the Ragnarok re-enters the atmosphere.
    Suikoden II ~ Nanami dying.
    Suikoden V ~ Lyon dying, and Faroush taking her rune.
    Xenosaga III ~ End.
    Metal Gear Solid 3 ~ Ending; meeting with the head of the CIA.
    Metal Gear Solid 4 ~ Two Words: Microwave. Tunnel.
    Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops: Ending.
    Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core ~ Zack's reading of Aeris' final letter and realizing how long it's been.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Final Fantasy VII ~ Post credits.
    Final Fantasy VIII ~ "Eyes on Me" when the Ragnarok re-enters the atmosphere.
    Suikoden II ~ Nanami dying.
    Suikoden V ~ Lyon dying, and Faroush taking her rune.
    Xenosaga III ~ End.
    Metal Gear Solid 3 ~ Ending; meeting with the head of the CIA.
    Metal Gear Solid 4 ~ Two Words: Microwave. Tunnel.
    Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops: Ending.
    Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core ~ Zack's reading of Aeris' final letter and realizing how long it's been.

Microwave tunnel is insane. Both screens. The RAYs attacking the ship, and Snake pulling himself up. And when bits of his suite burst, you really feel for him.

Why didnt otacon just send the stupid MK3 up on its own?

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2015
    I was little at the time so i didn't understand... But i was really upset when shadow fell to his death in Sonic Adventure 2 :/ I didn't cry i kinda had a pang in my stomach and i thought it was quite sad how shadow made his last words. When shadow "came back to life" i was happy so that cheered me up ^_^

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
    I've never really cried during a Video Game, but these moments did pull at my heart strings.

MegaMan Zero 4

- In the ending when it is implied that Zero died along with Weil when the Space Station exploded. I lost it when I saw Zero's broken helmet lying in the desert sand. However, The MegaMan Zero Complete Works art book states that Zero's current whereabouts are Unknown, meaning he may have survived.

MegaMan ZX
    - When you had to fight to the death with Giro as Model Z, a man who Aile/Vent loved like a brother or father, as well as their best friend. He gave his own life to save Aile/Vent's by allowing Model Z to fuse with Model X.

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
    - When Saria was revealed to be the Sage of the Forest and the revelation that Link would never again get to see her, his best friend. Although, it probably didn't end up occuring in the Child Timeline that Link returned to.

Final Fantasy X
    - In the ending when Tidus began to fade away, leaving Yuna. Although it was revealed in the secret ending, as well as the Good/Perfect Endings of X-2, that Tidus came back.

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
    Years
    Could you guys start using spoiler tags? Some of these games (like the later ones in the MGS series) I haven't played yet, and having the plot spoiled is rather annoying, especially when I didn't see the thread tagged as such.

As for me, a lot of games have made me cry (I do so quite easily). The most recent one was Fallout 3.
    Spoiler:

wee187

Beat 358/2 Days on 10/5/09
    Years
    Actually, I'll be different and say Final Fantasy X before I say VII. They were both really epic, even though 12 is my favorite because of Ashe's story.

But FFX was sad when Tidus had to go... =| and then Aerith in VII, Zack in Crisis Core, yep...

Also, FFIX. It was so sad when Vivi looked upon the dying Black Mages, and then also when Garnet cuts her hair, and ALSO when Beatrix realizes her regret for destorying both Burmecia and Cleyra. (Think it was called Cleyra...)

Also, The sad ending of FFX-2, that's was really teary, lol. And then in FFXII when Ashe struggles with herself, and finally slashes Gerun's ghost of Rasler with the Treaty-Blade, and then Reddas right after that... :'( Gosh so many memorable moments. :)

Back