• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Games that need sequels

Kenpokid

Hee-ho!
Years
    • Seen May 22, 2016
    I don't see it as a direct sequel to Earthbound since Ness isn't really involved (unless you consider that hotdog salesman to be Ness!) so I'd love to know what happened to Tazmily after the events of Mother 3

Zombies in Duster's chapter. Zombie Men look like Ness, Zombie Women look like Paula.

A Pixy

Cruel?
    Years
  • yeeessss!!! Okami would look freaking amazing on a ps3. Hopefully it's in development.

Actually, now that the move is coming out and the PS3 has WAY higher specs than the Wii, Capcom can do some really extravagant things with the graphics as well as the gameplay. Being a PS2 to Wii port didn't really help Okami as the the tech wasn't ready, but now the tech for Okami is right there and all Capcom needs to do is make a longer, prettier and overall better game. o3o

Oh, and the universe needs another Dimps Developed DBZ Budokai game. It's been two years since Infinite World and I want another Dimps DBZ game before I want another Spike DBZ game. :<

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
  • Final Fantasy Tactics.
    That's not that GBA/DS crap.
    I want Playstation violent dead people everywhere goodness.
    Like how the PS1 version was.
    PSP version can suck it.
    Yet I still play it.
    Daily.

..........but i can never have what i want v_v

razzbat

dancer
    Years
  • Actually, now that the move is coming out and the PS3 has WAY higher specs than the Wii, Capcom can do some really extravagant things with the graphics as well as the gameplay. Being a PS2 to Wii port didn't really help Okami as the the tech wasn't ready, but now the tech for Okami is right there and all Capcom needs to do is make a longer, prettier and overall better game. o3o
    hahah yeh, as long as they dont make it move exclusive.
    While it would be cool to do awesome brush strokes with the move, I think it would put alot of people off (including me), and would mean that capcom wont have as good sales. sony would benefit alot though. XD

Guren

Troll
    Years
  • Pokemon in Orre again (with B/W Compatibility)
    Definitely : ) Orre was one of the greatest regions. Probably because it was in full 3D, haha. But it would be awesome if they could make it on the Wii, although it may be kinda late. Orre on the 3DS would be cool, but since a 6th Pokémon generation would probably be on the 3DS, it'd be weird to mix those two on the same console... I'd prefer it on the Wii. I don't know what they were thinking with Battle Revolution x D

Oh, and there are several games that "need" sequels. A Final Fantasy Tactics-type thing would be nice on PS3/Xbox 360/Wii. Another Monster Hunter would be cool on Wii, maybe with actually subspecies, since it was quite dull with only 18 monsters and only that much armor sets with only a few more.

And I wanna see another Mega Man Zero-type game!! Best subseries ever : D

Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2011
    Sacrifice- it was one of the most unique games ever made.
    Halo Wars- I wanna know what happens next.
    Age of Empires- hopefully someone one would be able to make a new one.

butterbiscuit

Potential!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2013
    Well, not sure if this counts, but Mother 2 needs to be translated into English. I could be great for a DS game, or maybe even 3DS.

Other than that... another Mother game after that? XP

Back