• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

games that you'd like too see on wii but you know they never will

Capt. Couch

Wake me... When you need me...
    Years
    Link and the Faces of Evil - Not that I'd want to play it, it would just be plain hilarious.

Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots - Not happening outside of the PS3. EVER. The rumormill and clamoring fanboy base (for 360 too) needs to stop blowing smoke. The rumor that MGS4 was to be ported to Wii was the most ridiculous thing I've heard.

Super Smash Bros. - Rather than injected ROMs into a Sin and Punishment .WAD file, an actual Virtual Console version of this would be rather nice. All of the extra graphical issues found in the injected version (though not many) would probably be fixed.

Halo: Combat Evolved - As a Halo fanatic, I really wouldn't mind seeing Halo (1) on the Wii. It would even offer an opportunity for some updated graphics and would utilize a working, official online mode for Nintendo WFC (fake LAN services don't count :P ). Of course, Halo is what saved the Xbox to begin with, and Microsoft won't ever release its five-fingered death grip on the series. Ironically, people have made Metroid-themed mods for the PC version (even a few folks from Retro Studios were impressed). Metroid Online, anyone?

Kerotan

Gwo. Wuggo-wuggo.
    Years
    Link and the Faces of Evil - Not that I'd want to play it, it would just be plain hilarious.

Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots - Not happening outside of the PS3. EVER. The rumormill and clamoring fanboy base (for 360 too) needs to stop blowing smoke. The rumor that MGS4 was to be ported to Wii was the most ridiculous thing I've heard.

Halo: Combat Evolved - As a Halo fanatic, I really wouldn't mind seeing Halo (1) on the Wii. It would even offer an opportunity for some updated graphics and would utilize a working, official online mode for Nintendo WFC (fake LAN services don't count :P ). Of course, Halo is what saved the Xbox to begin with, and Microsoft won't ever release its five-fingered death grip on the series. Ironically, people have made Metroid-themed mods for the PC version (even a few folks from Retro Studios were impressed). Metroid Online, anyone?
    Seeing a CD-i game on the Wii would make my day crack me up.

I'm guessing if the .00001% chance of MGS4 coming to the Wii happens, it would be TERRIBLE.
    Otacon: "Snake, hold the wii remote up exactly 90 degrees without moving to press against walls!"
    Snake: "Are you ----ing kidding?

A revamped Halo for the Wii?
    You, my good sir, have won the internet.

MOON~DANCER

All I've got is insane.
    Years
    TWEWY for wii

Actually, this may sound weird but, A remake of LOZ: a link to the past; in 3d (no not like Ocarina of time) It should have the same plot at ALTTP, weapons, everything.

And Super mario Galaxy 2

Kerotan

Gwo. Wuggo-wuggo.
    Years
    TWEWY for wii

Actually, this may sound weird but, A remake of LOZ: a link to the past; in 3d (no not like Ocarina of time) It should have the same plot at ALTTP, weapons, everything.

And Super mario Galaxy 2
    I've actually heard rumors that Super Mario Galaxy will happen.

MOON~DANCER

All I've got is insane.
    Years
    awesome~

Id like to see a Sonic game, like Sonic Adventure or something on the Wii, where you can raise chao once again.

Back