• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Games they really should make

Takoto

Illustrator
    Years
    A game like Pokémon Colosseum, only actually dark. I know it's unlikely they will as Pokémon is for kids, but I would like to see a Pokémon game with a really dark tone to it.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    3D Pokemon RPG. I'd like Miror B. to appear at some point because he is full of awesome, but I'd rather see traditional capturing as opposed to Snag Balls and the whole Shadow Pokemon thing and the ethics surrounding that.

And said RPG better have full trainer customization, not the half-baked system of PBR. There should also be a wi-fi battling system built in.

Also a Stadium 3 like game, but it better be separate from the aforementioned RPG... for memory limitation reasons only.

KissTheSkull656

Trainer
    Years
    I like the idea of "Stadium 3" and a console rpg kind of like the gba games when it comes to storyline. They should also make a hand held stadium. I think it would work out well on ds or whatever new hand held Nintendo comes out with. I mean, doesn't the ds have the capabilities (if not more) of the n64? Capabilities mostly graphic wise.

Lockmaster24

Wise words of FizzyStardust
    Years
    a pokemon game where the point is not to collect badges but you gotta do contests as the main story or a pokemon breeder ame where you breed and raise pokemon.

Just something different that the travel around the world, stop bad guys, beat champion and then train, train and train some more.

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Insert random filler here.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2010
    Any Pokemon game that involves real time combat would be a great game for me.

And Sandboxing exploration, I like that too.

La Foudre

<3 Sneasel.
    Years
    Pokemon Stadium 3, for the wii. Not like Battle Revolution.

Another Pokemon Snap game, maybe for the DS?

A Pokemon Colosseum/XD like game for the wii.

A Hey You! Pikachu-ish game for the DS, except you could have more Pokemon than just Pikachu.

I also like the idea of a Pokemon Coordinator spin off.

UberArceus

Whats this for?
    Years
    I've always wanted them to make tcg game with all the new sets. a game with all the regions and somehow work it in how you cant you the pokes you used in one region in the next. maybe like a 10$ game where you can just do wifi battles and have a big center filled with people to meet up with (like a chat room thing) so you dont have to have the friend codes and there would be room you could make. something like shoddy battle but for ds.

Nikorasu

Shut down the devil sound
    Years
    Whenever i play SSBB i wish i could play as mewtwo :(

So yeah a pokemon version would be cool
    Pokemon stadium 3 is a must. Awesome minigames, gym battles, rival battles. Epic :)

Calder

Gamertag: LycaNinja
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    I think a non turn based 3D Pokemon game would be sweet like how they fight in the anime...oh and make it online...id buy 3 copies...

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Something in the Colosseum line. Something where coordinating is the main point rather than battling. Something along the line of Pokemon Stadium 3.

You get me. Basic stuff that's already been said here.

Zeph.

Casual Player, Silly Username
    Years
    Pokemon Safari

A sequal to Pokemon Snap, instead you're not on a fixed route. The land is free for you to roam around and all pokemon so far are included :)

Okami Chi

El Guitar Man~
    Years
    A MMORPG of Pokemon. Having diffrent Trainer classes and such. It will never happen, but I love MMO's so I would love to see that.

-Okami

chaos11011

[untitled]
    Years
    • Age 27
    • MA
    • Seen May 4, 2021
    I want a game where you could be the villian,ever since that Rocket asked me to join ive been waiting ever since.

Also a Pokemon Co-ordnator game,the one in the anime,not in the games

Back