• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Games you are looking forward to

Years
  • I've been looking forward to Mass Effect 3, especially these past couple of months. I'd never played either of the games in the series, but I got ME2 as a gift, and was quite surprised with how much I liked it.

I'm also looking forward to Sonic Generations. I haven't really enjoyed many of the newer Sonic games, but after trying the demo, I'm convinced that I should probably get it (although I might wait until the price drops a bit rather than getting it when it first comes out).

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2011
    I'm definitely keen to play The Mummy Online and Family Guy Online - these both look pretty fun!

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Though it's already been out for a month now, I'd really like to get my hands on Atelier Totori for the PS3. Of course, that would entail me saving enough money for a PS3 in the first place, but I can still dream, right? xD

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • Assassin's Creed Revelations, Mass Effect 3 and DmC. They're gonna be pretty epic. Sure about the first two, at least. :P

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
    Years
  • Skyrim! Skyrim! SKYRIM! Skyrim will be my favorite game this year and I have it pre-ordered and oh my gosh!

I've also got Battlefield and MW3 pre-ordered but compared to Skyrim... Meh.

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
    Years
  • Skyrim, while it does look amazing and awesome, won't be the game I'll be anticipating...

The game I'm anticipating and counting down the days for is The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword. 'Nuff said. Got the Special Edition fully preordered and I plan on getting it on either release day or the day after.

Years
    • VA
    • Seen Feb 4, 2012
    I am really looking forward to Skyward Sword. I've already got the special edition bundle with the special edition strategy guide preordered.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    SKYWARD SWORRRRRD. My body is ready for this game, but my wallet isn't, sadly. Can't afford any sort of special edition pre-order shizzam. I might get it on release day anyway, we'll see. If I have enough money, that is.

Buuuut I can't stop looking at screenshots and trailers and videos and I keep reblogging things on Tumblr and annoying everyone but I'm soooo pumped for this game and this is a run-on. But I'm seriously so excited for this game.

edit: Oh crap, I'm gonna have to buy a Wii MotionPlus for this as well, don't I? Aaaaahhhh. D:

Last edited:

Minishcap

Fecaloma
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2012
    Skyward Sword, Paper Mario 3DS, Halo 4, Street Fighter X Tekken/Tekken X Street Fighter.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Honestly, the only things I'm excited about right now are Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance and Professor Layton vs Phoenix Wright. Not a very big list, I know, but I'm kind of happy about that, to be honest. I have too many games as it is and not enough time to keep up with my backlog so the fact that I don't feel compelled to buy very much right now is nice on said backlog (and especially my wallet).

I'll probably end up getting Assassin's Creed: Revelations fairly soon, but that's really more to do with the fact that I feel obliged to keep playing after playing the last few games rather than real interest in the plot. I'm kind of bored with Ezio. :(

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • I've bought Batman: Arkham City. I haven't had a chance to play it yet, but I am looking forward to doing so.

Also The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword and Super Mario 3D Land

NatureKeeper

Games you are looking forward to

And buying Rumble Blast.

Sums up stuff.

jkls39

Gate Master
    Years
  • I've always wanted to try these games but I just can't because first, some games are in Japanese, second, we don't own some of the computer consoles and third, the game itself is not available in our country! These are the games I so want to play:
    Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 3 (PSP, Japanese version, could not understand Japanese!)
    Disgaea 4 (PS3, we don't own this console)
    Blazing Souls Accelate (PSP, not available in our country's gaming stores)
    Cross Edge (PS3, we don't own this console)

:(

Last edited:
    Back