• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Games you recently beat

Hi!

or some say Kosm...
Years
    • UK
    • Seen May 3, 2017
    If you're anything like me, you enjoy playing video games a lot. It's for sure my #1 hobby, and I love beating a game and then picking up another one for a whole new experience. Beating a game rewards you with a sense of accomplishment, especially if it was a long or arduous journey, and starting a new game has that feeling of excitement since you have no idea what's coming. Sometimes you just like to play games through again because you love them so much.

What I wanna know is, have you beaten any games recently? What games were they? The last game I beat was the first God of War game, but I also recently beat Devil May Cry 4 for like the 10th time. How about you?

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    In month of January, only game I've had chance to get around to thus far is Ocarina of Time 3D.

I've gone through it only two times before (excluding play-throughs of original title), which was some time ago, so I decided to give this game another go mid-way into December, and wound up getting it finished first week into January. I haven't completed it all the way, however; I've beaten final boss, and had credits rolling soon afterward. I'm sure there are some stuff left for me to unlock, but I'll look into them at a later time.

Prior to this, I was going through a run of F-Zero X. Couldn't play it on my N64, unfortunately, as it is no longer working, so I had to emulate. Would say it was pretty fun; I haven't played the played at all within last two - three years, and it was nice to finally break that streak.

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    In month of January, only game I've had chance to get around to thus far is Ocarina of Time 3D.
    I still need to finish that, I've had to restart the fire temple 3 times due to save issues and now I really have no interest in running through it again...but I know I'll have to haha.

I've recently finished Far Cry 4, which was pretty great if I'm honest. The story was pretty lackluster and the characters were really...boring. That said the missions and gameplay were top notch and I can't complain about either of those elements very much at all.

Just coming up to the last quest of Dragon Age: Inquisition now also, it won't be long before I finally finish that heck of a journey and start all over again.

blue

gucci
    Years
  • Last Christmas I got Sly Raccoon HD Trilogy for PS3 which contains the first three games in the franchise, I completed the very first a couple of nights ago! That was a game I had partially played years ago on the PS2 but never got around to completing.

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
  • I just beat the Mass Effect series this morning, and holy crap.

If you haven't played this game, you really need to. The ending was a bit lackluster, but I don't think it was as bad as all of the hype did. The gameplay is good, the story is great, the graphics are amazing, and the characters are flawless. I found myself seriously thinking about each and every decision because I wanted the best outcome not only for me, but for my comrades as well. The entire trilogy is just an amazing experience and I'm still getting over the fact that I'll never go on another mission for the first time with Garrus again...

Reactions: Hi!

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I'm a huge multitasker and end up playing WAY too many games at a time so it takes me a while to finish anything cause I'm always going back and forth between titles. :( The game I most recently beat was AlphaSapphire, if we're counting the Delta Episode as being completely done with the story and such. That was maybe a couple of weeks ago now.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    Started and finished King's Quest I (the 1990 edition) today. I impulsively bought the collection this morning and don't think I'll be regretting it - I really loved it and am looking forward to playing the other 6. :D

Nillemi

Under my Rock
    Years
  • Playing a ton of Hearthstone and Heroes of the Storm, I haven't really been playing many game you can "Beat"

So I guess my last game beat was all the way back in November with Phoenix Wright, Trials and Tribulations.

Monstrocker

Recently beaten Breath of Fire: Dragon Quarter! So frustrating.... especially that SOL RESTART.

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
    Years
  • Recently played and beat COD: World at War on Hardened difficulty. Haven't played the game in ages and OMG was it hard... So many grenades it's ridiculous. I swear they threw a grenade at me every 5 seconds. I'm hesitant to even try it on Veteran. I played a few missions to test and there's more grenades thrown in one mission than the whole campaign on any other COD. There's more grenades thrown in this game than grenades made in WWII.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • Just finished Sunset Overdrive; gotta say, I was very pleased with the ending of it as it played on the game's many strengths in the script department. I wish the final boss was a little bit tougher, but that's a mute point. Excellent, funny game that doesn't take itself too seriously...if you own an Xbox One, this game is a must have.

Years
  • Actually not too long ago I beat the first The Legend of Zelda on the NES.

It was tough. A little too tough at some points. Some enemies just felt too strong, even for the time.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • I just wrapped up Hyrule Warriors earlier today

I still don't know what the plot was to that game lol Was mighty fun though

Cia...

Spoiler:

I think.

Back