• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Games you should have played, but (criminally) haven't...

Adore

Party.
Years
    • Bioshock
    • Mass Effect
    • Legend of Zelda
    • Fire Emblem

The first two are due to a lack of necessary systems. The latter two are just due to lack of interest.

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
  • Mother, Metroid, Animal Crossing, Skyrim, Persona, Five Nights at Freddy's, Half Life, Borderlands, Grand Theft Auto, Assassin's Creed, Fire Emblem, Portal, Mass Effect, and any PlayStation-specific title. Definitely more to the list because I'm always lagging behind what's hot and hip in the video game world xD

It's usually 1) don't have the console or money to buy and play or 2) a lack of interest.

Years
  • The Batman Arkham Games,
    The Borderlands Games,
    The Bioshock Games,
    The Counter Strike Games,
    The Crysis Series,
    Don't Starve,
    Evolve,
    Left 4 Dead (1 & 2),
    Rust,
    Bloodborne,
    and a few more.

What's more ironic is that I own all the games I mentioned above, but I haven't even done anything in said games yet. (Except for maybe Batman Arkham Knight)

I really need to play more different games, but I get hooked on games like Destiny and Halo and it takes forever for me to get bored with them. xD

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    - Metal Gear
    - Most Zelda games (aside from the DS games, those were good)
    - Most recent AAA games
    - Minecraft (I just bought it lol)
    - F-Zero (idk)

Judge Mandolore Shepard

Spectre Agent
    Years
  • For game series that I have listed here that I have not played it is because either I don't have the right system, I am not interested in the series, or I don't know if the series would interest me

Persona
    Splatoon
    Metal Gear
    Ace Attorney
    Conker's Bad Fur Day
    Counter Strike

plus a few others

Last edited:
    Back