• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen GameStop Deoxys

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2008
    It looks like I WILL be able to go to GameStop next weekend since I have to go get some shoes to wear at a wedding on the 28th. :P

How convenient, the 28th is an event day. Let's hope there's a nearby GameStop down in Georgia if I can't get it next week.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Okay, looks like some facts need to be clarified:

1. You must be actually present at a Gamestop on one of the event days in order to get it. There will be no way to get it otherwise, including Wi-Fi, so do not even bother.

2. You will only be able to get ONE Deoxys per save file.

3. It will be the same as the TRU events, which means going to the green-clothed man in any PokeMart to get it. This also means that you will NOT be able to get it if you have a pending gift to pick up.

4. There is no set time for the event, so you should be able to get your Deoxys at any time of day.

I have more than one game :)

You still only need to go to one Gamestop, then. Going to a second one will not help you in any way, shape, or form whatsoever.

Are you sure? I was just wondering because I was hoping to get a second Deoxys for a friend, but I'll just he'll have to either give me his Pearl or go to GameStop himself.

Yes, I am 100% completely certain.

AceTrainerNicole

マニアがあること? ??慢している
    Years
  • Go to Gamestop.com and click on "Store Locator". It's at the top. You type in your town and it tells you where the closest one is. It wont be far, i'd never heard of Gamestop and it's REALLY near me.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Okay, looks like some facts need to be clarified:

1. You must be actually present at a Gamestop on one of the event days in order to get it. There will be no way to get it otherwise, including Wi-Fi, so do not even bother.

2. You will only be able to get ONE Deoxys per save file.

3. It will be the same as the TRU events, which means going to the green-clothed man in any PokeMart to get it. This also means that you will NOT be able to get it if you have a pending gift to pick up.

4. There is no set time for the event, so you should be able to get your Deoxys at any time of day.

I was just able to get my own copy of the Deoxys, thanks to the local Gamestop having it early, and I can definitively confirm all of the above. We also get passwords for the Articuno, Heatran, Kyogre, and Groudon missions in Mystery Dungeon 2 on a handy little poster.

I will be adding the Gamestop Deoxys to the TRU Darkrai offer shortly, for those people who are unable to attend or just want to save money on gas.

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2013
    are all gamestops giving there's out early? cuz if im not able to go on the weekends, i wanna know if it'll run all week at all gamestops. or is it just that one that's giving it out early?

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    are all gamestops giving there's out early? cuz if im not able to go on the weekends, i wanna know if it'll run all week at all gamestops. or is it just that one that's giving it out early?

I went to mine to check after seeing how some other people were able to get theirs already, so perhaps you should try the same.

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2008
    hi

hi im new here, and i really dont know how to get to the viewer comments for inquiries. but i really want to get a gamestop deoxys and TRU darkrai coz im from sydney. so yeh i wud really appreciate sum1's help.

thank you

fc= Vlad 1504 6748 4147

revelp8

My mohawk is on fiiiyaaaa!
    Years
  • as far as i know, these are US exclusive events. The only way you'll be getting one is either trading via GTS or through the trade threads.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    as far as i know, these are US exclusive events. The only way you'll be getting one is either trading via GTS or through the trade threads.

*points at signature* I believe that was directed towards me. They managed to figure out how to do it, anyway.

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2013
    as far as i know, these are US exclusive events. The only way you'll be getting one is either trading via GTS or through the trade threads.

actually, thats incorrect on one count. if im correct, both the TRU Darkrai and the Gamestop Deoxys have Classic Ribbons, therefore making them untradable on the GTS. the only way, then, is to have a friend obtain one and be willing to trade it to you.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
  • Yeah. I got mines today but it was a docile which I guess isn't bad but would like one that could give me an edge a bit. I think I will go back again with my cousin's game to see if I can get a different nature Deoxys and see if I can EV train it for WiFi as Speed form. Maybe but it be intresting to battle with it.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2009
    I got mine today also! In the process I battled with a girl at gamestop.

My vespiqueen (49) went down to the red with its psych boost but eventually took down Deoxys.

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2008
    Mine's a Mild nature.
    The Sp. Atk will come in handy with Speed. :D
    Though it's defense is now considerably low....

Ageless Irony

MANIC SPAMMER
    Years
  • Gah...I'm going in about an Hour...And this is my first event...
    What do I do to get it? Do I have to turn on some sort of wireless thing...or...
    ^^;
    Help would be much appreciated.

Back