• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Gamestop Offers Reservations!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CJCook

I wanna be the very best!
Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2012
    I reserved my copies of Black and White today at my local Gamestop. I also bought a DSi XL and this week they have a special where you can get Platinum for free if you buy a new DS :D

So everyone go reserve your copies early!

biancafanboy

Pokemon master
    Years
  • I'm not going to bother getting black or white untill the english versions come out. By which time it will be slightly better, I dont want to play a game if I cant read it.

SargeantMajorKururu

Loves Pokemon Black
    Years
  • Haha

I already reserved mine...Sadly, I reseved Black before I found out Rankurusu is a White exculive, and I have to be stuck with one of the ONLY TWO ISSHU POKEMON I DON'T LIKE! Oh well, I wouldn't have gotten White anyways, too many people are getting it already.

CJCook

Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2012
    The reservations are for the English versions. With a tentative release date in March.

biancafanboy

Pokemon master
    Years
  • Oh really? I didn't think I'd be able this early, in that case I'm ordering both. To bad their waiting so long to release it, they probably want to build the suspense.:)

CJCook

Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2012
    I was surprised as well! But I didn't want to pass on it. Now I've gotta save up to the 3DS.

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
  • WHYY !!
    Why do I have to be in Romania and be unable to preorder for the keychain ! Nonsense ... >.<
    Well, I wouldn't get it this early anyways. I usually get Pokemon games whenever they appear in the local store. Eg. : I got HG on April 2nd because that's when I first found it in a shop.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Eh, I guess I'll reserve mine the same day that I pre order Black Ops

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back