• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gaming on Computers?

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    I don't really game much on my computer because it can overheat quickly if I am not careful. I play emulators but that is about it. I'm hoping to get a newer computer in the next month and then I will probably play a variety of Steam games. I love gaming, but besides LoL, have not been able to experience it much on the computer.

Years
    I split my games fairly evenly between them, I like FPS and RTS on CPU. I have a lot of console games too, all the way back to NES.

@LGDArm Hey, I remember that game! I may still have it somewhere...

ShockBlaze

Game Designer
    Years
    First Person Shooters are awesome with a mouse, you get pinpoint accuracy lol.

But third person, sports, and racing games are better on consoles imo.

New Eden

Ascension to heaven
    Years
    I used to be full on console, but I built a $700 PC in April and have touched neither my 360 nor PS3 since. I would only bring the two back if there was an abysmal port at this point. The only gripe I have though is that the 360 controller is kind of the de fact gamepad at the moment. Hopefully the PS4 controllers being PC compatible at launch will fix this, as well as the Steam controller.

Back