• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gaming swag

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Pardon the use of swag. I mean the good swag! Good as in goods! Do you collect any sort of game merchandise? If you don't collect, do you at least have some you'd like to tell us about? Or are there some thing you have seen that you'd love to have for yourself? Anything from collectible gaming accessories and consoles to simple and easy to get things like plushies and t-shirts. What kind of gaming swag do you have?

I'm sure I've mentioned it a ton of times and I even have a blog about it, but I love to collect Pokemon plushies. I have 17 that I consider a part of the main collection and then some others that are bigger and made differently, including a large Charizard that I got when I turned 7. The oldest one I have is an Eevee I got from when I was 6. :) Along with Pokemon plushies, I do have a Phantom Hourglass Link plushie. An ex bought it for me at Nintendo World in New York. I kept the tag on it since it's in Japanese. And I also have a big pink Yoshi plushie backback. I bought it last week actually and I LOVE it. It's just sooo adorable, haha. Long ago, I had a plushie Mario, DK, and green Yoshi. I can't remember what happened to them, but I'm sad I lost them, because...idk it's like losing a piece of history, since I've always been a big Nintendo fan.

And although it's not much, I have a Bob-Omb shirt, a Yoshi shirt, a Zelda shirt, and a Halo 3 shirt. lol That last one is a bit surprising, I know. I'd love to have a Ness or Lucas shirt though. I actually saw a Ness shirt on a website today that I'm considering getting.

And that brings me to some other stuff I saw and wanted, especially for the future when I have my own home. Warp Pipe mug (guess I need to start liking coffee!), Megaman and Super Mario coasters, and a "The Year the Earth Stood Bound" poster. Awesome stuff. Speaking of posters, I own a ton of video game posters, but MAN, that'd be too many to list.

BASICALLY I really like gaming stuff, haha. I like it to decorate my room cause it makes me happy and I like showing my love for them by wearing shirts, which I need more of.

Sorry this post is so long! :( Maybe I'll post pictures some other time...I feel like I've hogged the thread enough. v_v

Megaman3007

MTF FTW :)
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2012
    I bought the Megaman EXE Limited Edition GBA the other day. Waiting to get it in the mail.

I also have a few Pokemon plushies and a Yoshi plushie.

YungKnowledge

Kigo & Jori Shipper
    Years
    I have a huge Mario blanket. I have a couple of game shirts :). I try to wear a least one a week. I still have pokemon shirt that I have own since I was about 6 or 7. I'm trying to add on to my old n64 collection right now. [Still have pokemon snap ] :]

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I still have pokemon shirt that I have own since I was about 6 or 7.

Oh my, I forgot, I have one too. I've had it since I was 7 as well, and it's still too big. But...I'm getting a bad feeling in my gut that my mom threw it out when she cleaned out my drawers during the two years I was living somewhere else. :( Hopefully it's at the other house and I haven't brought it over yet, lol. That reminds me, I do have a Charmander shirt, but I never wear it...don't care for black shirts, and well, it's black. lol

And now that I'm posting again, here's a few pics of the stuff I have.

Pink Yoshi...with Taco Bell!
    Spoiler:

Pokemon plushies galore!
    Spoiler:

Gaming set up + there's Link WOO
    Spoiler:

Anyone else is free to post pics of course! n_n

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen today
    I used to actively collect a lot of Mario items when I was younger. My mother still gets me items here and there if she finds them, which is why I have a Mario fleece blanket on my bed and a few Mario shirts in my drawer. I wear my shirts out, and it's fun to see who will suddenly go "MARIO!" and proceed to tell me their nostalgia-filled stories about playing Nintendo. There's other items like the Luigi plushie (I like Luigi more!) sitting on my bed's arm.

Of course there's the Pokemon items all over the house that I used to get. Plushies, shirts, posters, statues, books, and two large boxes full of the trading cards. Back when I was actively collecting, my largest collection was of Meowth.

So since I'm not actively collecting Mario and not actively collecting Pokemon anymore, am I collecting anything? I'm looking to add to my Final Fantasy VII collection now. Fell in love with the game again earlier this year, and got a few items. Mostly of Cloud. I have an adorable plushie, the Bandai statue, and an obnoxiously huge cardboard stand of Cloud in my closet that I have no room for.

No pictures because I'm in the middle of cleaning all the things.

Algo Fonix

oh god
    Years
    I have a Dragon Quest slime plush... and coffee mug and drinking glass. It's pretty much my favorite series, so those are kind of prized possessions to me. I also have a Sonic the Hedgehog plush and a Shadow the Hedgehog figure. I have the Vanille Play Arts Kai figure from Final Fantasy XIII.

Then I have a Link bust that I made years ago that's kinda crappy... but then again, I did make it myself, haha.

I'll try and snap some pictures later on and post them.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I usually pick up gaming shirts and such with my anime stuff at conventions. I just bought a Catherine shirt for my boyfriend at the last one, haha. Outside of that all I really have is a bit of Pokemon merchandise though, lol. :( I have a "Hyrule is for Lovers" shirt that I love though!

Years
    I do rather like having 'swag' from games. One of my favourites and most recent, is my official Skyrim pendant. I wear it at all times and it is just really cool! :3

I do like having special edition items as well, which is nice.​

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    With the new Resident Evil coming out, there's a package deal in Japan where you can get Leon' jacket. And trust me, I'd love to get it. But it costs $1300.

$1300

I could get a plane ticket to Japan instead, with that money.

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
    Years
    I buy the highest edition of any game whenever I have the cash, so I have lots of game stuff.

For example I have Skyrim Collectors edition as well as Halo: Reach Legendary edition.

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
    I have some video game T-Shirts, Console Skins, and other merchandise I get for purchasing the special editions of video games. I also have a few steel book cases, and limited/collector's edition statues, artbooks, in-game exclusive items and more.

My biggest collector's edition is my Skyrim game, because carrying that box out of GameStop was annoying, but worth it, even though the Alduin statue isnt' that interesting to me, the artbook for all of the concept art in the game is amazing, it even looks like the "Book of the Dragonborn" from the game.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Got a late birthday present from my grandmother today! Neat Earthbound stuff. :D

Spoiler:

Got a Ness shirt and hat, and some nice pins (Courage Badge and one I can't figure out honestly), a robot Ness sticker, and a box art Mr. Saturn. :3 Great birthday. Also got a Victini plushie to add to my collection!

Spoiler:

Plushie swag yo.

TornZero

Resident Yuri-ism Cult Leader
    Years
    With a special edition of Devil Summoner 2: Raidou Kuzunoha vs King Abaddon, it came with an adorable Jack Frost in Raidou's outfit, named Raihou!

Spoiler:

I also got a pre-order bonus poster from Penny Arcade when I got Uncharted 3.

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 6, 2015
    I've got a Mario Wallet and a foam Minecraft pickaxe, all from EuroGamer.
    Then I've got VG Plushies:
    Mario, Luigi, Yoshi, Toad, Red Bird (Angry birds) pikachu (Classic) and Pikachu (B/W) and Pokabu (Or Tepig).
    I've also got Pokémon toys:
    Magnemite, Pikachu, Small Dialga, Large Dialga, Zekrom, Zorua, Lileep, Luxray, MAchop, Deoxys, Castform, Wobbufett, Volbeat, Wigglytuff, Amobasnow, Azurill, Mewtwo (In his metal armour from MTSB) Blaziken, alakazam, Rhydon and Arcues.

Back