• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gang wars.

Years
  • My mom's in Team Magma my dad's in Team Rocket and me,Team Aqua.My parents have always hated eachother.My dad left when I was five.I lived with my mother for eleven years.I knew she was in Team Magma all my life.Then one day after school two Aqua members offered me a job for Team Aqua,I accepted, but I knew I had to run away and I did.Not feeling bad cause my mom never cared about me and I knew if she found out she would literally kill me.Being in Team Aqua gave me many things,I could come home from school without getting beat and I got some pokemon too.I was one of the strongest trainer in Team Aqua.I trust the other Aqua members more than anyone in the world but I still can't tell them that I am the daughter of a Team Magma member as well as a Team Rocket member's child.

One day I was walking up a dark alley when a Team Magma lady jumped fronted of.Immedietly I knew it was my mother.
    "You..You little brat"She yelled"Join Team aqua will you"
    "How'd you find out"I asked
    "I saw you run drive away with them"She continued"I'll kill you ,Throw your body in the ocean and feed you to the Shapedos"
    Then she took out a knife.Scared I called out my Carvanha.
    "Go Carvanha crunch"And she charged at my mom and viciosly bit her.
    "Take her knife away"Carvanha snatched it and gave it to me.
    "Numel goo"MY mother yelled as she realesed Numel."Numel Flamethrower"
    A burst of fire came out and burned my pokemon.
    "Carvanha hydro pump"luckiley She got critical hit and we won.
    "You may have won this round but I swear you'll die,DIE and burn in hel l"

Later that night I layed down in bed and wondered if my mom really meant those words.I had horible thoughts,Thoughts like my mother sneaking in and stabbing me to death or other ways to kill me.She was very sneaky after all
    and will try at every oppertunity to kill me now that she knew who I was.

Years
  • Secret found out.

The next morning when I was alone,alone with the knife.I stared at it watched as it shined in the sun.Then I heard a voice,
    "What are you doing with that knife"
    I looked up,it was Archie the leader of Team Aqua.
    "oh n-nothing"I said
    "Oh it's something allright,what's wrong with you I know there's something you don't want me nor the rest of Team Aqua to know"
    "Alot of us don't want you know some things"I said back.
    "I know that but make it seem like I'll kill you if I found out"
    "It's nothing!!!"I yelled.
    "Give me the knife"Archie yelled"GIVE ME THE KNIFE"
    I quickly handed it to him.He just walked away not looking me.Later on I was walking in the hall when I heard Archie's voice.He was in another room the door was open a little bit and I saw that he was talking to Shelly an Aqua admin.
    "Something's wrong with her I can feel it.""What's wrong"Shelly asked."what'd she do"
    "I'll tell you what she did she almost stabbed herself to death this morning""I'm telling you Shelly I can't lose one of my best members to suicide""Maybe we should put her in therapy or psycoligy or whatever"
    I listened for about two hours then it turned quiet.Then a second later the door opened.I looked up to see that archie was looking down at me.
    "Were you listening to me"
    "Um no"I answered.
    "Think you were You were all always such a bad lier"
    "Listen you need help"He said
    "No I don't"I said and I ran out the hideout.
    I walked to the city in the park.It was empty.Then I my arm was suddenly drenched in blood.
    "Hello my precius daughter time to DIE"I looked up my mother was there with a bigger sharper knife.Then she tried to strike me but I jumped out of the way."Go Carvanha"I yelled but right after my mother got in the opposite shoulder.
    "Numel keep her goldfish ocuiped"She said as she threwthe pokeball torwards Carvanha.
    "whahah now I get finish you off"I was toatally helpless now I could only watch as the knife dove into my head but before it did a huge splash of water knocked the knife from her hand.I looked back and there stood Archie and his Sharpedo.My mother took a glance and ran.Archie walked up to me and said.
    "Are you ok"
    "Yes"I gasped.
    "So this the secret you were keeping from us"
    "Wait *huff* *huff*there's more my dad's in Team Rocket"I said.
    "Well it's ok now c'mon you some rest"He carried me to his car and drove back to the hideout.

Back