• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gangsta457

Years
    hi im Gangsta457 and obviously im new here :). i found this site through wahackpokemon, i think you guys are affliated with them. umm im in the process of beggining a new pokemon hack, i have some experience with most of the hack tools, i wouldnt call myself a noob but i wouldnt call myself a amateur either ;). im hoping to learn and share from everyone here.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    hola soy Gangsta457 es obvio que soy nuevo aqui :). me entere de este lugar de wahackpokemon, creo que ustedes son amigos con ellos. ummm estoy en el proceso de empezar un nuevo hack de pokemon. tengo experiencia con las herramientas de los hacks, yo no me llamaria un noob ni tampoco un aficionado ;). espero poder aprender y compartir con toda le comunidad aqui.

i understand english and spanish very well
    yo entiendo bien el ingles y el espanol

Blackhebrew2

Epic Banana Ninja!
    Years
    Well I dont make pokemon hacks because Im legit. I would like to learn how to do it though. Mapping looks fun. If it doesn't requitre coding I'm all good.

But yeah,Welcome to Pokecommunity,it's an awesome place Also,be sure to read the rules. They'll help you in the long run.

Back