• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Garachompin'

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Looks great, we need more dark themes. For the buttons though, maybe try outlining the text with white like in the header so it's clearer?

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    dayum...I'm not a particularly big fan of that uber street shark wannabe, but I'm genuinely impressed with the art style and the colors. :D

keep it up. :P

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    omg you finally ... got your css or whatever? XD Either way looks better now than however it was before.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    The banner is absolutely stunning. Definitely got a wow outta me!

Not really following you on the look of the tables, but I'm sure it'll all come together nicely in the end.

Keep up with the awesomeness! o/

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Wow, this is amazing. :D It's even better because the banner is a freakin' Garchomp! :P

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    Thanks for the comments guys, I'll work on smoe of the aforementioned. The tables actually look quite nice it's just I couldn't show too much of them, I was too lazy to edit the source code where I'm hosting this, bit of a long story really. But in any case, the buttons are primarily my concern at the moment whereas Dukey is going to be working on some textures.

I'd also like to run by some of the ideas we've had in the past, these will be additional options chosen from the user CP, let me know what you guys think of the concepts:

- A fixed background (Like in Route 167), the Garcomp header will be stuck in the background with semi transparent tables. Personally I've treid this and I've liked it though some broswers and PC's have issues with scrolling on transparency. This is why it will be optional, I will post a veiw of it as soon as I'm happy with a design.

- A dynamic header. This meaning that when you refresh the header will change. Now we've had a little trouble finding some stocks to go with the Garchomp but if we do we'll do this. So that's something of an ambition to work towards.

So glad you guys are liking it so far! Let me know what you think about the ideas and such and we'll be back with an update asap. Thanks!

Zebeedoo

Always remember to smile. ~
    Years
    I saw this before. :3 I'm going to use it once it's done, because I like darker styles more than the lighter ones. ~

Swift!

The Swiftiest
    Years
    Wow, this is absolutely amazing. Everything just looks great and I'm sure it will look even better once it's finished. Good luck, Gav.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    My god, this is awesome.

Might default it for quiiiite awhile, which is something I haven't done with a theme since The Johto Elite released. xD;

*___*

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
    Years
    Garachompin'

GARCHOMP APPROVES THIS STYLE

Seriously, its really nice. Chomp is too good to not have its own style. Me gusta.

EmeraldSerenade

babyboy
    Years
    I think I'm gonna be using this theme for a while once its released ._.

It looks great so far, great colors, goes well with Garchomp ^^
    Can't wait to see the finished product ;D. Keep up the good work you guys.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Okay, now that I have time to be on here longer, I'll give more feedback then just "man, this is awesome!".. xD;

First off, I LOVE the colors you're going with.

I dunno if they'll change in the future, but I think they just fine as they are.

Garchomp's brightness makes it almost looks like it's glowing, which is awesome in contrast with the darker background. The matching logo colors are also eye-candy in the forum text. xD Of course that could just be my opinion, because I love those shades of blue. *__*

Also, the buttons on the header (Blog, User CP, etc.) look really nice, and that's definitely a more creative way to display them.

The tables also look nice. What surprised me at first was the fact that you kept the tables smooth/flatter look, instead of any sort of emboss effect for the headers. which people tend to do these days. xD Due to that some of it looks a bit plain, but it's also not bad. Makes the theme more unique.

Lastly, the text on the quote button looks a bit blurry. Maybe go with a different font?
    & for the 'Post Reply', I'd add a stroke to it, so the text sticks out more. They do look nice, though. As far as colors/sprites go. xD

/rather looong two cents.

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    The post reply & new thread buttons etc. have been updated. To be honest, I'm just finalizing some things so I'll just show you an update until I get the style up :D
    Garachompin'

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    I used this theme on Bellawesome, and I will use it here. xP The new buttons look nice... to me.. but I wouldn't know..

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
    Yeah, this just took away The Johto Elite as my default when it's released. It's smexy as hell. Great job you two!

Back