• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

GARCHOMP JUNGLE

Years
    • Seen Feb 12, 2013
    Winner can have a clone of my legit shiny Ho-oh UT if you want?
    I'm OT;;

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    Bracket is up!!

Post your Friend Codes (for prizes) if you have one when you confirm your win/loss.

Dark Azelf vs Spinosaurus
    Lickeh Lickeh vs Wolflare
    Shining Meganium vs Shining_Reshiram (I didn't do this on purpose lol)
    Opposite Day vs Fire Wolf
    Aurafire vs Vrai
    .Aero vs Thoughts
    .Gamer vs FacelessAce
    BedRock vs Syndrome

Deadline is 7/28.

I was paired with Aero the first time I generated the bracket...

Last edited:

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
    Bracket is up!!

Post your Friend Codes (for prizes) if you have one when you confirm your win/loss.

Dark Azelf vs Spinosaurus
    Lickeh Lickeh vs Wolflare
    Shining Meganium vs Shining_Reshiram (I didn't do this on purpose lol)
    Opposite Day vs Fire Wolf
    Aurafire vs Vrai
    .Aero vs Thoughts
    .Gamer vs FacelessAce
    BedRock vs Syndrome

Deadline is 6/24; I will extend time if needed but try to get your battles done by then. However, Oppo and Fire Wolf has until 6/26.

I was paired with Aero the first time I generated the bracket...

Why does it do that to me every time? :P Glad you re-generated then. xD So I'm up against thoughts, eh? Well...hopefully I'll do decent enough.

Fire Wolf

it's as humid as a sauna, boy!
    Years
    Oppo is my opponent? Interesting battle that will be. We have four days, that's more than enough for me.

Years
    Thankyou so much. I can't get hold of shining reshiram at the moment. (He sent me a pm asking me if i could battle now when i wasn't even on line) Other than that I've only found him online once on which case he came straight off.

I will try to battle him when I return.

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
    Uhhh, lost to thoughts after a terrible choice with skarm on my team. :| Absolutely ruined my team.

Years
    Lost to Shining reshiram in a ridiculous hax fest.

Second to last turn, my Latias vs his Latios. He wins the speed tie but fails to kill me and then my Draco meteor misses. His last pokemon was Garchomp who was there for the taking. I worked out that there was a 5% chance of losing the tie and missing. But i guess its part of the game so gg.

Years
    • Seen Aug 1, 2010
    Lost to Shining reshiram in a ridiculous hax fest.

Second to last turn, my Latias vs his Latios. He wins the speed tie but fails to kill me and then my Draco meteor misses. His last pokemon was Garchomp who was there for the taking. I worked out that there was a 5% chance of losing the tie and missing. But i guess its part of the game so gg.

bet shining meganium, it was a gg to me even though someone didnt agree lol

Last edited:
    Back