• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Garchomp..

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2007
    i have a gabite ill give it to you for a egg move olr something noobish but useful

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2013
    I have a lvl 71 Garchomp if that's fine.

And if it is, I am interested in the Groudon, is it EV trained?

Blazing Flame 94

The Rare Poster
    Years
    yes the groudon is COMPLETELY ev trained -hard work and ill trade both you so u both have what u want ok? oops sorry im on my friends but this is totoritaquil so just tell me when u wana trade

TotoRitaQuil

Royal Shiny
    Years
    yes the groudon is COMPLETELY ev trained -hard work and ill trade both you so u both have what u want ok? oops sorry im on my friends but this is totoritaquil so just tell me when u wana trade

that was me i was at my friends house and i forgot to log him out so anyways.........I need a highlevel Garchomp right now... Willing to trade lv100 Groudon, Lv95 Salamence or Lv90 Blaziken all ev trained...

Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2007
    What have you got up for offer dude? Is it the two at the top?

Diamond Name: Gary, FC: 0945 9703 7551

Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2007
    Either the Groudon or Rayquazza, surprise me, im heading online now.

Gary

You still wantin this trade? I cant hang around on wifi for much longer.

GAry

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2007
    Hmm, i can stay on for another ten minutes but after that im gonna have to dash. You traded over wifi before i take it?

Gary

TotoRitaQuil

Royal Shiny
    Years
    lv100 walrein,lv100groudon,lv100rayquaza,lv95salamence,lv90blaziken any of those ok? and ill trade Salamence and Blazkien for garchomp and crapppy poke

Back