• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Garcia booted out of Eagles

Lord Mike

Most Loyal Colts Fan on Earth
    Years
    Donovon McNabb went out with a torn ACL in November. Jeff Garcia, a quarterback who was not that popular and signed too many 1-year contacts, was picked for the Eagles. The Eagles were 5-5 at the time. After one loss to the Colts, the Eagles, lead by Garcia, won the next five games in a row, the last ones of the season. They also ended up defeating the Giants twice (once in the regular season and once in the post-season) and even Dallas once. They ended up clinching their division thanks to Garcia.

McNabb, 30, is back again. He said there will always be room for Garcia on their team. Was there? No. The Eagles didn't even have any freaken room for him as a 2nd strain. And, btw, Garcia >>>McNabb anyday. Now Jeff Garcia and Donte Stallworth (another cut Eagles player) are two of the biggest names on the market. Garcia is currently a free agent, but is still popular, even at his age (turned 37 last Saturday). The Houston Texans are trying to get him, but the Oakland Raiders are even more crazy to obtain him. Tampa Bay might be another team to consider, as said by Garcia's agent.

In general, the Eagles are my second favorite team, but I think they just made a horrible decision.

Some of the teams in my opinion that Garcia should consider are:

-Miami Dolphins (bad quarterbacks ever since Dan Marino left)
    -New York Jets (Pennington and his floaters...teh)
    -Baltimore Ravens (McNair is just...Well, the Ravens would be a force to reckon with if they had Garcia)
    -Chicago Bears (GROSS-MAN!!! drops a snap, picks it up, and jumps back 15 yards...that's one of the reasons btw that we knew the Colts were going to MURDER the Bears)

Well, that's my opinion anyway.

OK, time for you guys to share.

Back