• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gardevoir Fan Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kohei

Pizzaman.
Years
  • *Reposts old stuff*

****, I havn't drawn in a while.

Stupid friggin school.

[pic 1] A lineless Garde I drew a while back.
    [pic 2] A old collab picture between Kine, H-S and me.
    If my memory serves correct, H-S drew the background.

Dr. Mack Foxx

Veteran Trainer/Mad Scientist
    Years
  • I figured that school was being a problem. Glad to see you guys are still here.

Weclome to the club, Platypus234! Be sure to post often.

Ah. That's some classic artwork, Kohei. Especially that collab pic that you, Kine and Housyasei-san put together.

Gardevior art may be scarce, but there's still one giant Gardevoir fan-fic: Mine! I eagerly await your comments. Platypus234, if you want to check out my fan-fic, you can either go to page #70 of this thread, or use this link to get it in the Fan-Fiction section here at Poke' Community:

https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=2053503#post2053503

FemboiGardevoir

Just a gothic femboi.
    Years
    • Seen May 22, 2006
    I always wondered.. what is that chestgem for? O.o; Is it for storing psychic power or something like that? Because other people told me that it's a fin and that gardevour cheek whiskers/appendages is actually ears.

Years
    • Seen May 12, 2008
    The front red thing is a chest flap, the same thing is on the back. Also the ears are on the sides of the face, they are not wiskers. Hope this clears up any confusion.

Housyasei-san

lalala
    Years
  • FemboiGardevoir said:
    I always wondered.. what is that chestgem for? O.o; Is it for storing psychic power or something like that? Because other people told me that it's a fin and that gardevour cheek whiskers/appendages is actually ears.
    I always thought it was a plate to control psychic powers. Those 3 pointy white things on the side of it's head where just weird elfen ears.

hoen go go said:
    I luv Gardnoveir she is the coolest pokemon ever.
    vectormangreen1 said:
    The front red thing is a chest flap, the same thing is on the back. Also the ears are on the sides of the face, they are not wiskers. Hope this clears up any confusion.
    Welcome people-never-coming back. :)

For some reason, I like the Electric-punch Garde.
    lol cuase Kine drood that lololololo

I haven't drawn any Garde recently. ;_; I don't think I would finish that pic until 2 more weeks because I need to study for exams.
    I'll show these recent ones though:
    https://www.deviantart.com/view/32193087/
    https://www.deviantart.com/view/31845607/

Dr. Mack Foxx

Years
  • Greetings, Haunter Master. If you like Gardevoir, I hope you'll check out my fan-fic here at Poke' Community: The Village Gaurdian.

Ah! I remember those drawings from DeviantART, Housyasei-san. They're quite good. Certainly several notches above what I'm capable of. I regularly check out you and Gardevoir's DA accounts for new stuff. For example, Gardevoir's cool drawing of a Shadow Gardevoir.

Keep working hard at school everyone. It'll REALLY pay off!

poke-nome123

The known inexistance
    Years
  • Meh. I was playing Kingdom Hearts II, and I got to think: Why doesn't Nintendo do something like that?

I mean, Pokemon can be the Winnie the Pooh of it!

'Cept, from what I'm thinkin' right now, things won't be following Ash........

Heh heh, anyway, welcome H_M.

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2006
    poke-nome123 said:
    Meh. I was playing Kingdom Hearts II, and I got to think: Why doesn't Nintendo do something like that?

I mean, Pokemon can be the Winnie the Pooh of it!

'Cept, from what I'm thinkin' right now, things won't be following Ash........

Heh heh, anyway, welcome H_M.
    If I remember correctly they made something a while back called "Nintendo All-Star Dairantou Smash Brothers" and then released it in english and called it "Super Smash Bros." and 3 year s later made a sequal called "Nintendo All-Star Dairantou Smash Brother Deluxe" and released it in english too and called it "Super Smash Bros. Melee" (good times)

Supposedly they are making another one for their new system... Called somthing like "WII"...

poke-nome123

The known inexistance
    Years
  • pl4y3rh@t3r said:
    If I remember correctly they made something a while back called "Nintendo All-Star Dairantou Smash Brothers" and then released it in english and called it "Super Smash Bros." and 3 year s later made a sequal called "Nintendo All-Star Dairantou Smash Brother Deluxe" and released it in english too and called it "Super Smash Bros. Melee" (good times)

Supposedly they are making another one for their new system... Called somthing like "WII"...
    Yeah, but it didn't have the sense of adventure.....I mean, there are no levels to be gained. Just an all-out brawl. Nothing like KHII.

And the title makes me laugh a bit once they make fun of it, but what else could it have been named?

Dr. Mack Foxx

Years
  • How about "Super Smash Morons Melee"? Just take the most annoying celebrities in existence and have them duke it out. Wait...I think they already did something like that with claymation. Nevermind.

I'm stuck on the sequel to my Poke'mon fan-fic, "The Village Guardian". Hopefully, I'll be able to break this latest round of Writer's Block. I suggest that you newer members check it out since a Gardevoir is one of the main characters. Just use this link to get it here at Poke' Community:

https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=2053503#post2053503

See ya later!

Dark-Ralts must be very busy where he is. Haven't seen him here for weeks now.

Housyasei-san

lalala
    Years
  • What are you talking about, I would love to talk. I like Housyasei-san's art of gardevoir.
    Liek omg, you came back!!111 it's a meerakul!! Also, why do I get the feeling when I become a famous interbutt person in a few years, everyone would just know me as the "Garde fArtist chick kekekeke". Arrrg, what did I get myself in to? *headdesk*

Foxx> You should really put that link in your sig, instead of reposting it every time. :0

Years
    • Seen May 12, 2008
    I should apologse, I like all of Housyasei-san's artwork not just her Gardevoir artwork. This is however a gardevoir fan club.

Dr. Mack Foxx

Years
  • "Foxx> You should really put that link in your sig, instead of reposting it every time." -Housyasei-san

Thanks for the pointer, Housyasei-san!

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
  • FemboiGardevoir said:
    A little slow reply, but your post caught my eye.

I guess the fin-things are ears, but I've always guessed that the chest plates are what you say they are - psychic power storage devices.

But after all, they might be missiles for when PP runs out... who knows? :0

Dr. Mack Foxx

Years
  • Here's something. I can't really call it great, but on Newgrounds, this band of animators known as the Glock Group did a Flash movie called "You Inner Kirlia." Sadly, it stinks...I'm not even gonna bother providing a link.

Here's something interesting: The Poke'mon company currently has no plans for a 6 inch Gardevoir figure. I found this out after E-mailing a question about such a thing. Perhaps we can band together and E-mail them, asking for large figures of Ralts, Kirlia and Gardevoir? Use this information if you would like to ask them about this:

To: [email protected]
    Subject: General Questions

Its a long shot, but hey, its worth a try to get some decent figures of some of our favorite Poke'mon, eh?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back