• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gardevoir Fan Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solarys

A proud member of Team Rocket
    Years
    w00t!!! link plz - im bored atm lol :D

oh dw - didnt see ur sig had a link to it lol...

EDIT: OMFGWTFBBQ!!! 105 pages!!!1111oneone???!?!one - that'll take me a cpl of weeks lol... anyway, all mine are under 10 pages long - for "(not) spamming" and "LOL" purposes... Anyway, if you read my fics you'll see that im trying to PROVE (A) POINT(S) with each one of them in a light and/or humorous way that won't offend anyone, so yeah, you can't really call that spamming... BTW, check out some of the other ppl's fics on the Pokemon Tower - there r some really good ones, too - of course, there are also quite a number of obvious spammers's works that r just a waste of time. anyway, every1's free to post their fics on the pokemon tower, so you can post urs there too.

Last edited:

Dr. Mack Foxx

Veteran Trainer/Mad Scientist
    Years
    Actually, its already on Poke'mon Tower, FanFiction.net, DeviantART and on another forum: Pokemon City. Granted, it isn't getting much attention anywhere. I probably should have come up with a synopsis, but I couldn't think of one that wouldn't ruin any of the surprises in the story.

I'll be sure to check your stuff out and maybe leave a review or two.

Solarys

Years
    Yeah i no - its hard to summarize a story w/o spoilers... i remember we had to write spoiler-free summaries for the films Casablanca and Dragonheart in our NCEA (Uni entrance) English assignments - we can watch the films as many times as we want but it wont help much at all - if u write too much, there's got to be spoilers; if u write too little, it wont summarize the story...

Anyway, im trying to write something longer than 10 pages, maybe a multi-part fic - that is, if i can find enough free time lol...

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
    The Garde image board is moving so darn slowly these days...

I guess I'll put some good stuff from there though.

(I personaly love the last image. Seems to be a parody of Higurashi ga Nakukoroni).

buster_wolf

MUSCLE INFERNO
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Jul 3, 2015
    Oh man, those are some cute Gardevoirs. I gotta post up the news I did, expect more buff RKG and then the 萌え RKG too. ; D

....I'm so attempted to do Gardevoir in the bag. <_<

Dr. Mack Foxx

Years
    Interesting collection, Kohie. Perhaps I should post links to the Gardevoir art that I find on DeviantART. Some of them are really good.

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
    Dr. Mack Foxx said:
    Interesting collection, Kohie. Perhaps I should post links to the Gardevoir art that I find on DeviantART. Some of them are really good.
    Eh, most/all of the good Garde art from deviantART has been posted in the past, mostly by me or H-S. But if there's anything new, I'm looking forward to that.

And buster_wolf, I'm looking forward to your Garde's too.
    Especially the buff manly ones :)

buster_wolf

MUSCLE INFERNO
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Jul 3, 2015
    Low and behold, my ultimate Gardevoir done in Photoshop. No paper, just pure Tablet power. =P Of course, I got really lazy later on, but enjoy my buff Garde series!

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
    buster_wolf said:
    Low and behold, my ultimate Gardevoir done in Photoshop. No paper, just pure Tablet power. =P Of course, I got really lazy later on, but enjoy my buff Garde series!
    It's buffer than I've imagined it'll be :0

Great job anyway :D!

Housyasei-san

lalala
    Years
    Eh, most/all of the good Garde art from deviantART has been posted in the past, mostly by me or H-S. But if there's anything new, I'm looking forward to that.
    Basically true. Also, DA's search sucks, I would search for somthing like "Gardevoir" or "Sonic Cosmo" and see the same search results from 4 months ago.

I also love those buff Garde of yours, Buster. <333 You did well for a tablet only drawing. I just wish most Pokefans wheren't so darn nieve when it comes to "OMGWTF Male gardes arrr sooo00o disturbin!!111111 D: D: D:".

Cute Gardes. The first one looks kinda chibi. =/
    Maybe becuase it...is? :V

Dr. Mack Foxx

Years
    Sufferin' steroids! Nice work, Buster_Wolf, as usual. Done entirely on a tablet, eh? Now when you say tablet, do you mean something like a Wacom Board? The detail and coloring are excellent. How's my story so far now, Buster_Wolf?

"I just wish most Pokefans wheren't so darn nieve when it comes to "OMGWTF Male gardes arrr sooo00o disturbin!!111111 D: D: D:" -Housyasei-san

Agreed, Housyasei-san, agreed.

EDIT: Seeing an image of Gardevoir getting stabbed in a Flash movie on Newgrounds has ruined my day.

EDIT #2: Writer's Block has struck again! I can't figure out how to begin the next part of the story! I'm open to suggestions. Anyone here who has completely read my story, please feel free to PM me suggestions.

Last edited:

poke-nome123

The known inexistance
    Years
    Dr. Mack Foxx said:
    EDIT: Seeing an image of Gardevoir getting stabbed in a Flash movie on Newgrounds has ruined my day.
    MY GOD! See, that's almost basically why I stay away from newgrounds. Things like that happen. It's an anti-Pokemon site. There's even a Jigglypuff blow-up game on there that I never seem to get the point of. :\

In the good side of RKG, I've been picturing soem scenes. Some more brutal, more lovely than others. I just wish I got the skills to put them down on paper.

Maybe they could make some kind of thing that prints pictures that you see in your mind. That'd blow me over a hundred times, maybe more. Now, to find the colors.........=\

Housyasei-san

lalala
    Years
    I usually ignore the anti people, cause they are....well, ignorant. I laugh at their little anti media. They are wasting their breath on hating somthing, and "hate" is a strong word. I would like a link to the Garde-stabbin' flash so I could roll my ey- I MEAN put a hex on wooever creatid it!!11one

poke-nome123 said:
    In the good side of RKG, I've been picturing soem scenes. Some more brutal, more lovely than others. I just wish I got the skills to put them down on paper.Maybe they could make some kind of thing that prints pictures that you see in your mind. That'd blow me over a hundred times, maybe more. Now, to find the colors.........=\
    Or you can ask some artists to draw them for you. :V Not the hard to think of that.

Dr. Mack Foxx

Years
    "I usually ignore the anti people, cause they are....well, ignorant. I laugh at their little anti media. They are wasting their breath on hating somthing, and "hate" is a strong word. I would like a link to the Garde-stabbin' flash so I could roll my ey- I MEAN put a hex on wooever creatid it!!11one" -Housyasei-san

Since a hex can't be transported via HTTP or FTP, you could always be like me and vote ZERO on the junk everyday.

Hey, Poke-nome, you could always practice. You don't need top-of-the-line software or a Wacom Board to create good drawings. You can always experiment with MS Paint or something. I'm going to attempt another Gardevoir drawing myself since my last two attempts didn't work out so well. Especially since I can't work on Project Omega right now due to writer's block...arrrg!

EDIT: Oh, yeah...I almost forgot. The guy who animated Poke'mon EX is working on another Poke'mon animation. He was asking for suggestions for a Poke'mon battle. I suggested a fight between Gardevoir and Houndoom, for an unlikely victory for our favorite Poke'mon, but he didn't buy it. No matter. We still have another Pro-Poke'mon Flash to look forward to.

Last edited:

poke-nome123

The known inexistance
    Years
    Yeah, but I'd have to have extreme luck and skill, not to mention hope I chose art for a class in 8th grade.

Oh, and for all not in middle school, I got three days left 'til vacation! Good thing we don't take backpacks to school the last two days, I've been waiting like a fanboy waiting for the release of a game in seven years for this vacation. Except I don't have to wait seven years. =\

......Aye, Kingdom Hearts grabbed me once I rented it for a week. I've been hooked on it so long, I would beat it before my birthday (which is the 28th) comes if I bought it.

Solarys

Years
    [SPAM]

~~~TREMBLE BEFORE ME!!! MERE MORTALS!!!111one

FOR THAT I HAVE RETURNED ONCE AGAIN FROM THE FLAMES OF HELL!!!!111!!one

I CANNOT BE BEATEN!!!!11

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!111oneone?!?!~~~

[/SPAM]

"I just wish most Pokefans wheren't so darn nieve when it comes to "OMGWTF Male gardes arrr sooo00o disturbin!!111111 D: D: D:" -Housyasei-san

LOL nice one... BUT who says males r disturbing??? anyway u cant tell the difference just by looking...

Anyhow, there is a major typo in ur signature, Mack! fix it because typos in a sig is more disturbing =P

poke-nome123

The known inexistance
    Years
    Well, this one is mostly for RKG. But there's a Psychic Club here you can join. I seen it somewhere on the front page some time ago. I think it's still up.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back