• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gardevoir Fan Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Mack Foxx

Veteran Trainer/Mad Scientist
    Years
    Arrg...sorry to hear that, Bakura. There's a reason I don't let ANYONE tinker with my computer. I hope you backed up your data. I usually back up my files every two months to some DVD+RW's, just in case my hard drive has a meltdown or just incase my computer decides to explode, go on strike, etc. Just kiddin'! I guess I'm trying too hard to be funny.

At any rate, I hope you are able to get things back to normal soon.

Not a problem if you can't visit Newgrounds. Then again, I do have another submission that is nearing completion: The next full episode of Tales from the Toy Chest. Things are looking great! I should have it done within two more days or less.

This thread sure seems to be slowing down...I'm going to get see my younger brother and get him to scan his drawings. Some more fan-art should liven things up a bit. I hope you guys who are able are checking out my newest movies. I could really use some feedback.

Dark-Ralts

Formally known as poliwhirl
    Years
    Pokemon Ranger comes out next week and i cannot wait^^
    When it comes out, i will buy it and tell you when Ralts, Kirlia and Gardevoir appears

Bakura

what is delicious
    Years
    Dr. Mack Foxx said:
    Arrg...sorry to hear that, Bakura. There's a reason I don't let ANYONE tinker with my computer. I hope you backed up your data. I usually back up my files every two months to some DVD+RW's, just in case my hard drive has a meltdown or just incase my computer decides to explode, go on strike, etc. Just kiddin'! I guess I'm trying too hard to be funny.

At any rate, I hope you are able to get things back to normal soon.

Not a problem if you can't visit Newgrounds. Then again, I do have another submission that is nearing completion: The next full episode of Tales from the Toy Chest. Things are looking great! I should have it done within two more days or less.

This thread sure seems to be slowing down...I'm going to get see my younger brother and get him to scan his drawings. Some more fan-art should liven things up a bit. I hope you guys who are able are checking out my newest movies. I could really use some feedback.

lol, yeah. I dont let anyone on my pc... it just.. went corrupt o_O As soon as it's working again, I'm backing the whole thing up, even if it takes about 24 DVDs O.O

Housyasei-san

lalala
    Years
    Heh, my family's computer crashed a few years ago. I think it was backed up but it's been so long, I forgot. My sister's 2 laptops crashed after 2-3 years of use for each one (the first one she got in 2002, the new one in 2004 I think). I got my first laptop a few months before hers (it was a used one like hers), and unlike her, I actually needed for school. I got a new one last summer because the old one was really showing it's age x_X. As of now, none of my laptops crashed but I'm burning CDs just in case, but I'm usually to lazy/busy to do so.

poke-nome123 said:
    Hmmmmmm.....Needs more people. And lovely fanart that would persuade me into bookmarking it for "special" occasions.
    Bookmarking pictures won't help if the pictures are deleted or moved to another page/site or if your internet is down. You can....*gasp* right-click save the picture on your, if you didn't know, hard drive.
    *heartattackseizureepilepsy*
    It is much easier to keep track of that way. ;)

Nice media, Buster and Fox! :D

Dr. Mack Foxx

Years
    Gadzooks! Seems like everyone's computers are on the fritz! Is mine next?!

Hard drives can be irritating little buggers. One day you just start up your computer, minding your own business and then WHAM! A partition gets corrupted, you a have a head crash and a virus has had it for lunch.

Well, anyway, for those of you who haven't checked out my latest cartoons yet, just use these links to access them:

-Tales from the Toy Chest: Beta- An amusing stop-motion test.
    https://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/300388

-Art Antics: Beta- A funny Flash Short.
    https://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/300522

I'm glad you enjoyed my latest projects, Housyasei-san! Let's see if I can get the next one ready in a day or two. By the way, interesting coloring on your latest work.

poke-nome123

The known inexistance
    Years
    I've got Pokemon Trozei, and I've found Ralts and Gardevoir. Ralts is normal, no biggie. But Gardevoir..........is tough. I'm repeating the same stage OVER and OVER and OVER and OVER again trying to get Gardevoir. But it's too freakin' hard to find. DANG!

......BTW, I've completed a nice portion of it. :)

And I'm not gonna let all of 'em go to waste.............I'M GONNA WRITE 'EM DOWN AND TAKE THEM WITH ME!........That is, when I move............don't worry, I've got my password with me. No need to put THIS username in the coffin.

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
    Oh... Ranger comes out next week... darn I ran out of money
    bought too much manga this month

Dark-Ralts, if you get it, tell me if it's good or not please :)

Dark-Ralts

Formally known as poliwhirl
    Years
    kohei, to me pokemon ranger really sounds like dungeon you earn money by missions but the bad guys are teams... if i only could read jap

Housyasei-san

lalala
    Years
    poke-nome123 said:
    https://imagenesdeses.iespana.es/gardevoir/ralts+kirlia.jpg

Th.....THAT STARE! For once, I think I found a R/K/G that's CREEPY..........in terms of how THAT STARE can affect you.

Pffft, that's not creepy. You might want to look around harder. Unless those will be in the creepy stare category. ;)

BTW there's a Gulpin in it.
    BTW I noticed already.

From what Poliwhirl said, it seems Dungeon was just a semi-prototype of Ranger but with some bells and whistles added to it.

Dr. Mack Foxx

Years
    Great News!

Aaraboga and I have just uploaded our latest stop-motion cartoon! I'll have a link for it here as soon as it has passed judgement.

EDIT: The movie has passed judgement! Just use this link to access the movie:

https://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/301391

Please be sure to vote on it and even leave a review if you want. I hope you all like it! Just to keep things on topic, there are a few Poke'mon in it. Nintendo...please make a 6 inch Gardevoir figure!!!

Last edited:

Dr. Mack Foxx

Years
    Man, where is everyone? I estimate that nothing has happened lately concerning Gardevoir. Either that, or I scared everyone away.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back