• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gardevoir Fan Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solarys

A proud member of Team Rocket
    Years
    Ans:
    1. I'll give you a 7.5/10 - 3/4 of the stories I've seen are way worse than yours! Some people can't even spell or use the English grammar correctly... that so annoy me!
    2. Yes, definitely - it's something very different!

=D

EDIT: (To the dude above Mack - others, please ignore the BS below.)

If you're not a noob, (yes, I'm spelling it as NOOB not newb!) then you can see all my files are hosted on STREAMLOAD not imageshack (for the reason that you cannot google things from Streamload, you can google hosted images from imageshack!), and if you see when that pic the random guy found was posted, it was like 3 whole months ago! So, what you're saying is: I edited an pic and put it up imageshack 3 months ago, and used it now? How hilarious! And - that image isn't even yours, why would you care? Any image that goes onto imageshack can't be properly copyrighted anyway, read what imageshack says: "an image hosted here will be made available to the PUBLIC"! I don't know who that OMGWTFBBQ guy is - look, he just signed up, how could I get to know him? But I can see he's the one that ripped images from everywhere and hosted them onto imageshack for the public to google! Or else how could he have the EXACT link to the file? Use your head and THINK about it before you speak, incase you make yourself look like a uber noob! (Why do I feel like I'm talking to a 3yo?)

PS: If you don't like me, fine - I don't like you either, not your immature way of looking at things, not your shytty attitude either! This is a PUBLIC forum you have absolutely no right in hell to stop me from doing wtf I want - that's the way the world is so get over it and live with it! Oh, the positive part is, at least I'm not spamming like that guy!

OMG!! See what that guy's doing! Spamming the forums with ctrl+c and ctrl+v!!!! Look under mixed community groups and you'll find all his spam... LOL!!! He's spamming to get enough postcount to post images and links I suppose... ROFLMFAO!!!

Last edited:

Housyasei-san

lalala
    Years
    Solarys said:
    If you're not a noob, (yes, I'm spelling it as NOOB not newb!)
    I am not a "noob", I've been around here since Feburary of last year. So don't be calling me a "noob". See how I'm not calling you a noob since you've been around for at least a few months. A "noob" is a stupid newbie.
    Solarys said:
    then you can see all my files are hosted on STREAMLOAD not imageshack (for the reason that you cannot google things from Streamload, you can google hosted images from imageshack!), and if you see when that pic the random guy found was posted, it was like 3 whole months ago! So, what you're saying is: I edited an pic and put it up imageshack 3 months ago, and used it now? How hilarious!
    I never said anything like that. Since that picture was on Imageshack, and as you said, "you can google hosted images from imageshack!". That means would could've found that same Gardevoir image on google. And how would you know it was 3 months ago?

Solarys said:
    I don't know who that OMGWTFBBQ guy is - look, he just signed up, how could I get to know him? But I can see he's the one that ripped images from everywhere and hosted them onto imageshack for the public to google! Or else how could he have the EXACT link to the file?
    He might not be the person who ripped the images. He probably found it just like you and decided to post it here showing where you copied the image. Edit: He even said he didn't rip the picture from the comic. But I'm still weary of that "fact".

Solarys said:
    Use your head and THINK about it before you speak, incase you make yourself look like a uber noob! (Why do I feel like I'm talking to a 3yo?)
    Um....WOW. You even had the nerve to say that. I am doing that actually. You, on the other hand, is sprouting lies about everything. So I think it is you that is being the "Ubernoob" and that 3 year old.

Solarys said:
    PS: If you don't like me, fine! This is a PUBLIC forum you have absolutely no right in hell to stop me from doing wtf I want - that's the way the world is so get over it and live with it! Oh, the positive part is, at least I'm not spamming like that guy!
    Also notice how I didn't say for you to leave. I could care less where you hang around, but if it's going to bring a hell storm like last time (when you first came, even the club creator wanted you out becuase of your trolling) then I think it's better to leave for a while.

Last edited:

OMGWTFBBQ

Banned
    Years
    Introduction
    MATLAB is a high-level technical computing language and interactive environment for algorithm development, data visualization, data analysis, and numeric computation. Using MATLAB, you can solve technical computing problems faster than with traditional programming languages, such as C, C++, and Fortran.

You can use MATLAB in a wide range of applications, including signal and image processing, communications, control design, test and measurement, financial modeling and analysis, and computational biology. Add-on toolboxes (collections of special-purpose MATLAB functions, available separately) extend the MATLAB environment to solve particular classes of problems in these application areas.

MATLAB provides a number of features for documenting and sharing your work. You can integrate your MATLAB code with other languages and applications, and distribute your MATLAB algorithms and applications.

Key Features

* High-level language for technical computing
    * Development environment for managing code, files, and data
    * Interactive tools for iterative exploration, design, and problem solving
    * Mathematical functions for linear algebra, statistics, Fourier analysis, filtering, optimization, and numerical integration
    * 2-D and 3-D graphics functions for visualizing data
    * Tools for building custom graphical user interfaces
    * Functions for integrating MATLAB based algorithms with external applications and languages, such as C, C++, Fortran, Java, COM, and Microsoft Excel

Solarys

Years
    LOL!!! BANNED FOR SPAMMING!!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!1111oneoneone

I knew he'd get banned - spamming matlab on a Pokemon forum... WTF...

Oh, anyway, that was when I first saw that pic on google - about 3 months ago.

I know you're offended by it - gore and Pokemon never fitted well together. I'll take it off, just tell me how - do I just delete the link or something?
    BUT, I will need you to remove all those pics cut from mine, or it's useless me taking it off while you still showing it to little kids that shouldn't be seeing that sort of things. I've already received a complaint about it, probably from some parents, so I think it's better I don't offend any more people with that sort of things...

Housyasei-san

lalala
    Years
    Solarys said:
    I know you're offended by it - gore and Pokemon never fitted well together. I'll take it off, just tell me how - do I just delete the link or something?
    I said I wasn't offended by it. You only skim my posts, right?
    Housyasei-san said:
    I am not really disgusted at the picture itself, but by you Solar.

Solarys said:
    BUT, I will need you to remove all those pics cut from mine, or it's useless me taking it off while you still showing it to little kids that shouldn't be seeing that sort of things. I've already received a complaint about it, probably from some parents, so I think it's better I don't offend any more people with that sort of things...
    It was mentioned a few days ago. I'm not "showing" my evidence to little kids. Jeez, I only uploaded it for it's purpose only for this one thread. Plus, little kids don't stop by here anyway.

Solarys

Years

Sorry can't even find your posts - every time I refresh the page this dude spams something new. Just look at him, above post was the manual for R and he spams it here, WTF...???

I don't know who it's from but I got a PM saying I've been posting "offensive material" on the forum, lol...

Also, I really don't see the point of spamming a whole page of R stuff and get banned, and then coming back for another pageful of spam... Some people have nothing better to do, ay!

Housyasei-san

lalala
    Years
    "
    Solarys said:
    Housyasei-san said:
    I am not really disgusted at the picture itself, but by you Solar.

Solarys said:
    It was mentioned a few days ago. I'm not "showing" my evidence to little kids. Jeez, I only uploaded it for it's purpose only for this one thread. Plus, little kids don't stop by here anyway."

There.

Solarys

Years
    Okay, first, you're getting a little off topic. Try and stay on topic, okay? ^^
    Next, please, don't be so rude

Who, me? Soz I know we were getting too far off topic, but meh... LOL

And I didn't try to be rude, it's the other dude who started all that... again, meh!

Dr. Mack Foxx

Veteran Trainer/Mad Scientist
    Years
    "1. I'll give you a 7.5/10 - 3/4 of the stories I've seen are way worse than yours! Some people can't even spell or use the English grammar correctly... that so annoy me!
    2. Yes, definitely - it's something very different!" -Solarys

"Way worse than mine?" Ah. How flattering. But 7.5 and you would recommend it to other people? Most excellent! Not bad for someone's first fan-fic ever, eh?

Now, back to writing Project Omega. Anyone else have any thoughts on "The Village Gaurdian?"

EDIT: That reminds me: Happy Birthday, Poke-nome! The scanner will be a sinch to use. Trust me.

EDIT #2: 57 pages of Project Omega have been completed.

Last edited:

Solarys

Years
    Hah! Just look at those "spam-length" fics on the Pokemon Tower - they're generally full of typos/misspellings/bad grammar etc. That's just annoying to read, I mean, even if their stories are any good, their shytty English ruins them!

Most excellent! Not bad for someone's first fan-fic ever

OMG, really? You seem like a pro, lol...

Housyasei-san

lalala
    Years
    Happy Teenagehood Nomey. :o

In other news, I forgot I drew this like 2 weeks ago. Silly me. :B
    Gardevoir Fan Club!

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
    Wow... there must've been some bad stuff while I was gone :0
    Spam? Spam here?!

Oh, and I see Poke-nome hit teenhood. Have a good teen life!
    (Because from what I hear from people over 20 who I frequently oekaki chat with, teenhood is truely your golden years.)

Anyhow, Sasa at last. buster_wolf sure did motivate me draw her.
    Gardevoir Fan Club!

But obviously... this is something I drew in a minute using MSPaint, because I felt bored.
    I really need to draw her properly.

Solarys

Years
    Spam? Spam here?!

YES!!! Some random dude was posting about Matlab on this board, and got banned (LOL!), then he created another account and spammed R stuff, and got deleted...

Some people just have nothing better to do...

Gardevoir Fan Club!

But obviously... this is something I drew in a minute using MSPaint, because I felt bored.
    I really need to draw her properly.

ROFLMFAO!!! Nice one mate!!! Just change the "cocks" bit to "h4x", so it's:

"WTF??? H4X!!!"

EDIT: This is the sort of thing I'm on about:

Gardevoir Fan Club!

LOL!

Last edited:

Housyasei-san

lalala
    Years
    Hehehe, "Cocks". I love them roosters. MSPaint was never my thing anyway. :B

As for the drama from the last page, here is an LJ entry about it. Complete with a commentary from me. :>

Dr. Mack Foxx

Veteran Trainer/Mad Scientist
    Years
    That's a cute pic, Housyasei-san.

I'll be looking forward to more detailed drawing of Sasa, Kohei.

"(Because from what I hear from people over 20 who I frequently oekaki chat with, teenhood is truely your golden years.)" -Kohei.

That's a big negative. At least according to my experience.

60 pages of Project Omega have been completed.

Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2006
    Re: #1938

Yummy Drama Llama Chan Kawaii!!!!111111
    So I belong to this fanclub for Gardevoir at Pokecommunity, and have so for nearly 1.5 years. Here is the actual thread where the drama happens, but I prntsrned some highlighting posts in case the guy deletes his posts. Some are big images, be warned.

It wasn't until a few days ago when this one guy, "Solarys", posted a picture of a bloody Gardevoir. At first, I was unfazed and thought it was cute. "Oh goody, another artist!" But then I noticed the style was a bit like this one famous Poke-Artist, Soara.
    My post

But Solarys denies seeing the comic and blames his IP for blocking him on Soara's site. Instead, he says he combinded the elements from Elfen lied screenshots and Gardevoir card scans.
    His reply
    some of his "sources"

So I find the actual panel where he got the ripped image on google. And then put them side-to-side.
    The comparison!

Of course, even with straight-forward evidence, he makes up bull-**** about making it of course.
    "I us'd googel!!"

Of course, it wasn't long before he "realized" was his picture was so similar...
    DejaVu?

After even going as far as making up how he made it, even adding the steps he took. I didn't believe it.
    Your hair and Soara's don't even match up!

Then suddenly, this guy started spaming the club. Strangely, he spams the areas around where Solarys goes. Then after that, Solary's started getting even more defensive. I counter-act.

Then, more bull-crap about Imageshack and calling me a "noob". I respond about it.

And after that, I sent a report to a mod, but she didn't do anything but a post telling us not to go off-topic and such. Oh good, now I feel safe from stupidity. :\

lol wtf? i duno hu the noob is but u can google anything hosted on image shack, no shyt, lol. but the other dude (the 1 who drew it) is more of a noob using pics from trading cards, rofl... using 16 fkn layers just for that? and going thru all that just to draw the fukn hair??????? omg!!! wtf??? wat a noob!!!!! btw, even that mew2 and gard hax pic is more original than the 1 u edited! (com n beat me up if ure offnded noob!!!)
    anyhow i can draw pics 100x btr then his without copying from google, ill draw u somthing evil to keep u entertained if u lyk, but not with photo shop - its a package for noobs that cant draw! pros draw on PAPER and scan it!!! dont hav a scanner? go on ebay and buy 1 for 10 bux!!!
    oh tym 4 sumthing sensible - is this a public forum or a privite club thingy? i dont really lyk pkmn but i lyk the games, and gard is completely pwnage in collosseum and emerald. its 1 of the only pkmns i lyk, apart frm those 00bers.
    my team on emerald (BF team, all @ lvl80, cant be bothered training to 100, lol)
    blaziken -hardy
    gardevoir -timid (this 1 has all contest ribbons!!!)
    salamance -adamant
    walrein -quiet
    shiftry -impish
    crobat -adamant

so ppl, am i welcom here or shd i bugger off???? lol ;p

oh, and how do i post a pic here?
    Gardevoir Fan Club!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back