• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gardevoir Fan Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

poke-nome123

The known inexistance
    Years
    That Mewtwo.........

Ah-HA! I've found a way to convert Gardevoir and Mewtwo into Sora and Xemnas (respectively), from KHII. I bet it'd make a good..........

Hold on, who's gonna be Riku.............Alakazam? That'll do.

I bet it'd make a good flash animation, like the Xemnas fight. Mack, sorry to ask, but can you do this? I know you don't like Kingdom Hearts very much, but I can provide you with a vid of a fight.

Somebody find me the Grammar Time gif.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2006
    Then suddenly, this guy started spaming the club

he got banned rite? im not that guy with a new account and i promise i wont spam! so can i join?

I bet it'd make a good flash animation, like the Xemnas fight. Mack, sorry to ask, but can you do this? I know you don't like Kingdom Hearts very much, but I can provide you with a vid of a fight.

oh i no how to make flash animations, what do u wanna make? give me the materials and ill giv it a try. im not a noob like that dude. lol (doesnt his mewoth avatar suggest a copycat? he shoulda used that "copycat" trainer card from EX: TRR as his avatar, lol!!!)

Dr. Mack Foxx

Veteran Trainer/Mad Scientist
    Years
    Glarg!!!

Looks like another potentially unwelcome guest. At any rate:

"Ah-HA! I've found a way to convert Gardevoir and Mewtwo into Sora and Xemnas (respectively), from KHII. I bet it'd make a good..........

Hold on, who's gonna be Riku.............Alakazam? That'll do.

I bet it'd make a good flash animation, like the Xemnas fight. Mack, sorry to ask, but can you do this? I know you don't like Kingdom Hearts very much, but I can provide you with a vid of a fight." -Poke-nome123

I've never played Kingdom Hearts. It looks cool, but I'm not going to bother getting a Playstation 2 or 3 for one game. And replacing the characters with Poke'mon is very promising idea, especially since Gardevoir will be featured! You have an excellent idea! Sadly, my skills with animation are very sub-par at best. If you've seen my cartoon Art Antics:

https://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/300522

Then you've seen what I'm capable of so far. Animation is not very easy, especially if you want to do something well-detailed and complex. I'm practicing, but I still don't have much experience with complex characters. As much as I would love to animate your movie, my current skill level would not do it proper justice, but thanks for asking me about it! I'll be looking forward to your artwork, Poke-nome.

I just hope these problems don't cause Housyasei-san to leave the club...if you know what I mean.

63 pages of Project Omega completed.

Dr. Mack Foxx

Years
    A pity he hasn't been here in ages. Oh, well. I'll consider your idea, Poke-nome, but I won't be able to conjure up anything anytime soon.

70 pages of Project Omega completed.

Solarys

A proud member of Team Rocket
    Years
    lol wtf? i duno hu the noob is but u can google anything hosted on image shack, no shyt, lol. but the other dude (the 1 who drew it) is more of a noob using pics from trading cards, rofl... using 16 fkn layers just for that? and going thru all that just to draw the fukn hair??????? omg!!! wtf??? wat a noob!!!!! btw, even that mew2 and gard hax pic is more original than the 1 u edited! (com n beat me up if ure offnded noob!!!)
    anyhow i can draw pics 100x btr then his without copying from google, ill draw u somthing evil to keep u entertained if u lyk, but not with photo shop - its a package for noobs that cant draw! pros draw on PAPER and scan it!!! dont hav a scanner? go on ebay and buy 1 for 10 bux!!!

LOLOLOL!!!

JUST LOOK PEOPLE!!! THIS IS WHAT YOU GET FOR CALLING ME A NOOB!!! - YOU GET BANNED AND BOOTED OUT!!!

EDIT:

WTF, that random dude brought out a quote from nowhere and spammed it here... he'll get banned for just that!

Also, look - personal attack:
    omg!!! wtf??? wat a noob!!!!!
    doesnt his mewoth avatar suggest a copycat? he shoulda used that "copycat" trainer card from EX: TRR as his avatar, lol!!!

WTF?

T_T
    What did I ever do to offend him? So I ASSUME that those random spammers/advertisers and the above dude were the same person, who has some connection with the other dude (you know who he is!) that was trying to attack me while failing to score a single hit - OMG, why do I like the move Double Team so much... - Because Aerial Ace (Swift/Shockwave etc.) pwns it!

OK, enough of my sarcasm...

EDIT2: It's making more and more sense now - why did the spammers/advertisers only spam on the pages I've visited (namely, the club rooms, trading cards sections etc.)? And how come this 1337 haxor guy attacked me (and got banned) RIGHT AFTER the spammers are gone? It all might seem like a coincidence but I'll say it was all PLANNED...

So, can someone be honest and tell me what the heck is going on here? And who is behind all this? Because it's getting annoying now, each day there is some unwelcome person here spamming something that's either irrevelent or offensive. I mean, what did I ever do to offend them? I don't spam and I don't use offensive language in my posts - so pick on someone else for a change, OK?

EDIT3: I'm trying my best to avoid double posting, but if I have to, I will!

Consider the spammer's quote:
    Yummy Drama Llama Chan Kawaii!!!!111111
    So I belong to this fanclub for Gardevoir at Pokecommunity, and have so for nearly 1.5 years. Here is the actual thread where the drama happens, but I prntsrned some highlighting posts in case the guy deletes his posts. Some are big images, be warned.

It wasn't until a few days ago when this one guy, "Solarys", posted a picture of a bloody Gardevoir. At first, I was unfazed and thought it was cute. "Oh goody, another artist!" But then I noticed the style was a bit like this one famous Poke-Artist, Soara.
    My post

But Solarys denies seeing the comic and blames his IP for blocking him on Soara's site. Instead, he says he combinded the elements from Elfen lied screenshots and Gardevoir card scans.
    His reply
    some of his "sources"

So I find the actual panel where he got the ripped image on google. And then put them side-to-side.
    The comparison!

Of course, even with straight-forward evidence, he makes up bull-**** about making it of course.
    "I us'd googel!!"

Of course, it wasn't long before he "realized" was his picture was so similar...
    DejaVu?

After even going as far as making up how he made it, even adding the steps he took. I didn't believe it.
    Your hair and Soara's don't even match up!

Then suddenly, this guy started spaming the club. Strangely, he spams the areas around where Solarys goes. Then after that, Solary's started getting even more defensive. I counter-act.

Then, more bull-crap about Imageshack and calling me a "noob". I respond about it.

And after that, I sent a report to a mod, but she didn't do anything but a post telling us not to go off-topic and such. Oh good, now I feel safe from stupidity.

OK, I don't give a flying F who the heck wrote the above bullshyt of a fiction about me, but if I find out, I'll write a whole story about that person and post it onto every fan-fic site I can find, and let's see who's better at writing, and who get's the greater insult!

Although I'm not the sort of person who takes pleasure in attacking or insulting others, but I will counterattack to defend myself! Self-defence isn't murder, remember that!

So, whoever wrote that bullshyt, you had better be hiding from me, or you will get pwned when I find you out! Mark my words! You WILL get pwned!

Last edited:

Housyasei-san

lalala
    Years
    poke-nome123 said:
    Well, I bet Kine'd do it...............*sniff* He was always good at animations...........
    If you want to meet Kine so badly, did you know he has a forum for his own site?
    https://s13.invisionfree.com/Creative_Worlds/index.php Go! Run like the wind! Sign up where the awesome Kine is god there!!

Solarys said:
    EDIT2: It's making more and more sense now - why did the spammers/advertisers only spam on the pages I've visited (namely, the club rooms, trading cards sections etc.)? And how come this 1337 haxor guy attacked me (and got banned) RIGHT AFTER the spammers are gone? It all might seem like a coincidence but I'll say it was all PLANNED...
    I don't know. Maybe he somehow has a connection to you? Like.....a friend? This guy started spamming when this whole Garde-gore thing started. So it makes some sense. Your posts also shows you know him to an extent.

Solarys said:
    OK, I don't give a flying F who the heck wrote the above bullshyt of a fiction about me, but if I find out, I'll write a whole story about that person and post it onto every fan-fic site I can find, and let's see who's better at writing, and who get's the greater insult!
    Goes to show you never read my posts in the first place. That spammer quote was a LiveJournal entry of mine. I was not insulting you. Do you see a "that retard Solarys" or "the waste of protoplasm" or the like in there? No! Writing a story about me and posting it everywhere? Oh yea, real mature. You don't see me drawing a meowth with a knife in its head becuase I'm too mature for that crap.

Although I'm not the sort of person who takes pleasure in attacking or insulting others, but I will counterattack to defend myself! Self-defence isn't murder, remember that!
    Again I was not attacking you. I was merely telling my half of the story. Unlike you probably will.

So, whoever wrote that bullshyt, you had better be hiding from me, or you will get pwned when I find you out! Mark my words! You WILL get pwned!
    How exactly are you going to "pwned" me? Sending your little spammer friend after me? That retarded story? Whatever you do, I'll report it. :\

poke-nome123

The known inexistance
    Years
    Whoa, that kid works fast. I didn't know he had a forum of his very own! :P

....Holy crap, Housyasei, didn't know you looked to the facts that way.

*takes one step back*

buster_wolf

MUSCLE INFERNO
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Jul 3, 2015
    kohei said:
    Wow... there must've been some bad stuff while I was gone :0
    Spam? Spam here?!

Oh, and I see Poke-nome hit teenhood. Have a good teen life!
    (Because from what I hear from people over 20 who I frequently oekaki chat with, teenhood is truely your golden years.)

Anyhow, Sasa at last. buster_wolf sure did motivate me draw her.
    Gardevoir Fan Club!

But obviously... this is something I drew in a minute using MSPaint, because I felt bored.
    I really need to draw her properly.

I guess Sasa is referring to Blaziken? =P

Oh, and Housyasei-san, great picture you got there.

Anyway, it looks like there will be some peace and quiet in this club for a while. ; )

Dr. Mack Foxx

Years
    Peace and quiet here again? That would be quite nice indeed.

80 pages of Project Omega completed. The rough draft is nearing completion. Probably 30 pages or so to go.

poke-nome123

The known inexistance
    Years
    Peace and quiet, two moods that mix together to make work time. I was thinking about starting my drawing, but I'm too busy with everything else.

Maybe, when it comes time for me to move into my grandma's house, I can start on it.

Oh, Housyasei, you wouldn't wanna know....... [face_evil]

Last edited:

buster_wolf

MUSCLE INFERNO
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Jul 3, 2015
    My dream episode is where Gardevoir steals the whole show by saving Ash's carcass a few times, owning a bunch of pokemon with no sweat while looking good. All in a day's work for a typical Gardevoir. =P

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
    Wow, so some nasty spamming sh-t was going on while I was; suffering from milk poisoning / school work getting tougher, despite only one week being left / Ragnarok Online.

Anyhow, it seems to be peaceful now, so I guess it's all OK.
    And Solarys got a temp ban too? Wow I wonder what he did :/

Anyhow that "cocks" picture has no deep meaning. It's all up to your imagination :p

Dream episode with Garde eh? It'll be a simple fishing trip with her.

poke-nome123

The known inexistance
    Years
    kohei said:
    Wow, so some nasty spamming sh-t was going on while I was; suffering from milk poisoning / school work getting tougher, despite only one week being left / Ragnarok Online.
    I can make a pretty good KH refference with that word. =\

But nonetheless, hi.

Housyasei-san

lalala
    Years
    My dream episode would be where Ash's gets his butt whipped by a trainer with a Garde. Including that stupid yellow rat of his. >:3 Blahblahvlah, Team Rocket steals Pikachu, Garde also kicks their butt and Pikachu and Ash are reunited. You might want to add a little backstory somewhere too.

Speaking of which, a long time ago I had a story idea where a girl was raised in the woods by a Garde. She got sick and the Garde had to bring her into the human world to ever get her better. It's more complicated then that, but I never had the time to write it. One day, I will in the future hopfully. Along with that, I also want to write a Tails/Cosmo lemon story. :B

poke-nome123 said:
    I can make a pretty good KH refference with that word. =\
    You know that Ragnarok is actually the word to express the end of the world in Norse mythology? KH.....hahahah...ahahah...

kohei said:
    Hay, you on RO too? I use BakaRO, a free server since I am poor. :<
    poke-nome123 said:
    Oh, Housyasei, you wouldn't wanna know....... [face_evil]
    Ooh!Ooh! I kno!!!11 Gardy and Koocheet fight a strong harddive monster and n the end, they win repect in the touwn and get rained in paper bookmarkz!!11 Amirite? [face_dumb]

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
    Housyasei-san said:
    You know that Ragnarok is actually the word to express the end of the world in Norse mythology? KH.....hahahah...ahahah...
    I love it when people think that Ragnarok = some sort of game/super sword/flying ship when they don't know the origins of the word XD

Still I like Norse mythology... I mean Ragnarok is pretty much the world being reset, but with Adam and Eve-type people who have cooler names (Lif and whats-his-name).
    Also at least it has a happy ending unlike Armageddon.

Housyasei-san said:
    I play on a free server called CakeRO, because I'm poor too.

poke-nome123

The known inexistance
    Years
    Housyasei-san said:
    My dream episode would be where Ash's gets his butt whipped by a trainer with a Garde. Including that stupid yellow rat of his. >:3 Blahblahvlah, Team Rocket steals Pikachu, Garde also kicks their butt and Pikachu and Ash are reunited. You might want to add a little backstory somewhere too.

Speaking of which, a long time ago I had a story idea where a girl was raised in the woods by a Garde. She got sick and the Garde had to bring her into the human world to ever get her better. It's more complicated then that, but I never had the time to write it. One day, I will in the future hopfully. Along with that, I also want to write a Tails/Cosmo lemon story. :B

Ooh!Ooh! I kno!!!11 Gardy and Koocheet fight a strong harddive monster and n the end, they win repect in the touwn and get rained in paper bookmarkz!!11 Amirite? [face_dumb]
    O RLY? It's a sort of a Sky Uppercut move in KH. Didn't know it had to do with Norse mythology........I kinda thought that was a name for a bird........

I thunk before you did, but with Kirlia and Kucheat. Except they spar with each other and do DE SUPAR CEWL MOVE on da monstar. 0_o

Oh, wait, now that I looked back on your post, let's just say it relates to TEH BUTSECKZ. Relates to.

Last edited:

Dr. Mack Foxx

Years
    "Speaking of which, a long time ago I had a story idea where a girl was raised in the woods by a Garde. She got sick and the Garde had to bring her into the human world to ever get her better. It's more complicated then that, but I never had the time to write it. One day, I will in the future hopfully." -Housyasei-san

That sounds quite promising. I'll be keeping an eye out for that one. We could always use more Gardevoir fan-fics, eh?

"...I was; suffering from milk poisoning..." -Kohei

That's a new one to me. It certainly does not sound pleasant.

Say, Poke-nome, did you ever check out my story? There is a Mawile and several Kirlia in it.

90 pages of Project Omega completed. The rough draft is really nearing completion now.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back