• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gardevoir Fan Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aether

Preparing Emergency Food
    Years
    poke-nome123 said:
    Lol, Dark Ralts. Where have I seen that before...eh? I mean, come on........shouldn't there be a Light Ralts somewhere?

Whoops, pardon me, Raltz should be more proper. :P

Wait a sec, there's been another darkralts on PC?? dang, and i thought my username was original...

Aether

Preparing Emergency Food
    Years
    7 is my favorite number, I thought it might spice my username up a bit, BTW am I allowed to say I'm in this club on my sig now?(I'd like to put something down on my sig besides my good buddy here and I can't really think of anything else to put there besides my claimed pokemon/bishies anyway.)

poke-nome123

The known inexistance
    Years
    Well, you could always use the Friends List. XD

Anyway, anyone heard of the new Emerald cloning glitch? Gardevoir heavan right there. (Or Celebi. I've been worrying my brother might erase my GoD data, which Celebi is on. Now I have have several of those buggers, one in each of my Emerald-tradable games. [Oh, and Garde gets in them too. XD])

~Solarys~

OMG, loli~~~!!!111oneone
    Years
    That cloning glitch was introduced ages ago when the GSC generation came out... But you need 2 consoles to do it, or its easy with ROMs.

poke-nome123

The known inexistance
    Years
    No no no, this is the EMERALD one. It was just found, and boy, will it change PvP battling FOR-E-VA (Hello maxed sp. Att. FR Deoxys). But the good thing is, you only have to turn off the game once. And that means better time saving.

~Solarys~

OMG, loli~~~!!!111oneone
    Years
    You can also steal those Battle Factory's full stat pkmns in emerald. but b4 u do that fill ur team with wurmples or some shyt pkmn that u dont want, because u lose ur entire team when u do that.

Bakura

what is delicious
    Years
    Yo ^^ Sorry Im not posting much, I have been busier than expected :o
    anywho ive also been kinda out of the pokemon loop lately... what cheats are these? How do they work? Not that I'd use them XD I stopped using cheats on games a few years ago ^^ Just interested in knowing them really so I can catch up on things.

Oh yeah, a while ago I made a Garde pic and some other pics on deviantart, but because they sucked i took them off. ^^;;
    Getting on to the point, I searched up sirnight in image google, and something unexpected has happened! :o The 5th pic is a pic from my deviantart site that i took off! (It has nothing to do with sirnight either.. :-/) Kinda irritating really. D:

~Solarys~

OMG, loli~~~!!!111oneone
    Years
    well u need action replay codes to do that.
    just warp to a different place once u chose ur 3 pwnage pkmns and WON THE FIRST BATTLE (!!!). go to www.supercheats.com under emerald to find the exact codes and instructions.
    my suggestion i that u win a few rounds b4 stealing them because u get all 0 IV's on ur first try, and u get 1 more full stater for each round u won. its not easy to spot the full staters because their natures and EV's distort the stats a little.
    just remember to fill ur team with SHYT or u'll lose all ur hard trained pkmns permanently!

Dr. Mack Foxx

Veteran Trainer/Mad Scientist
    Years
    Arrrg...

There must be a real lack thereof of things going on as far as RKG are concerned.

There is some good news: I finally acquired a new mouse! My old IBM optical died a few months ago. One Microsoft Laser Mouse 6000 should prove useful. I'm going to make another stab at some fan art before long.

Bakura

what is delicious
    Years
    Always good to get a new mouse :) I use a Razer mouse myself, which are one of the best. :P Oh, also I got a book collection thing on 'how to draw manga', hopefully it'll help me do some decent drawings for once XD
    Later this month (about 3 weeks time) i am getting a MacBook Pro! Never used a mac before, but apparently Mac OS X is built on Unix, so hopefully the mechanics should be similar to Linux. ^^
    Here's a thought (not sure if covered yet while I was gone) - you know how in Diamond and Pearl Male pokemon will look slightly different to Female pokemon? Just wondering, will we see a more masculine version of gardevoir? Just thinking back to some fanarts I remember seeing on here a while ago. ^^
    One thing that might be interesting to add in game is being able to hold a weapon, or temporary attack item, that you could use in battle as an alternative to learnt moves. Warrior Gardevoir! :D

poke-nome123

The known inexistance
    Years
    Oh ho, Bakura, I see you're into the fighting Gardevoir as well.

In my spare time of thinking I wonder what it might be like standing next to Gardevoir, surrounded by enemies.

And so in these thoughts I have I edit moves, making them hurt more and more complex.

Oh, and here's something that might crack you up - Mawile and Kirlia as Mario and Luigi in Superstar Saga. Now THAT would be a twist! (Mawile's a steel type, it learns Firebrand...lol)

Also note that Gardevoir would make a great Peach substitute.

Dr. Mack Foxx

Years
    "Later this month (about 3 weeks time) i am getting a MacBook Pro! Never used a mac before, but apparently Mac OS X is built on Unix, so hopefully the mechanics should be similar to Linux. ^^" -Bakura

Ah! A MacBook Pro, eh? Excellent choice! You can even run Windows on it with a few slight software modifications. Either way, the MacBook should prove quite useful. The GUI is easy to work with as well.

"Oh, also I got a book collection thing on 'how to draw manga', hopefully it'll help me do some decent drawings for once XD" -Bakura

I'll be looking forward to the results. With the proper software tools, you could even render it out on your brand new MAC.

"Oh, and here's something that might crack you up - Mawile and Kirlia as Mario and Luigi in Superstar Saga. Now THAT would be a twist! (Mawile's a steel type, it learns Firebrand...lol)

Also note that Gardevoir would make a great Peach substitute." -Poke-nome

Ha! That's quite an idea. Why not try and draw that out?

"One thing that might be interesting to add in game is being able to hold a weapon, or temporary attack item, that you could use in battle as an alternative to learnt moves. Warrior Gardevoir!" -Bakura

That would be interesting, indeed!

poke-nome123

The known inexistance
    Years
    I would try, but seeing as how I'm currently in training for Gardevoiroth, I'll put it on hold.

Althogh depicting it isn't hard, I've been thinking about it for some time now.

Partners in Time I don't think I can do. On my own, that is.

Dr. Mack Foxx

Years
    Well, here's an attempt at some more fan-art. It's been months since I've tried anything. This is the most complex thing I've rendered in Flash to date. I know its not perfect, but it's still good practice. It's an idea I've had for awhile and suggested to Housyasei-san as something to consider. Here's a rough rendering of Cardcaptor Kirlia.

Aether

Preparing Emergency Food
    Years
    heh, you definately made it humanlike, I'm still baffled as to why Gardevoir is'nt the humanlike egg type...

Aether

Preparing Emergency Food
    Years
    In the pokemon games, the Ralts family is the Amorphous egg type, It seems to me that they look more like humans, don't you think so?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back