• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gardevoir Fan Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

poke-nome123

The known inexistance
Years
  • Yeah, what fueled the club motivation? Kine?

The random talk about Garde pics and how pokesho is NEVER gonna release another part of its Sana-sana story? (jeez, it's been some time and foyou already has 3?!?)

Meh, whatever this club goes to, I'm with it.

Dr. Mack Foxx

Veteran Trainer/Mad Scientist
    Years
  • I will abmit that the loss of Kine dealt a blow to things here. I mean, where is everyone? FemboiGardevoir, Gardevoir, DarkRalts? There have been WAY to many people that have just, well...vanished.

I'll be sticking around. After all, I have a fan-fiction series to complete and some more fan-art to create.

What do we need here to jumpstart things a bit? Any suggestions?

"The random talk about Garde pics and how pokesho is NEVER gonna release another part of its Sana-sana story? (jeez, it's been some time and foyou already has 3?!?)" -Poke-nome

Sigh...another round of Sana would be nice indeed.

Aether

Preparing Emergency Food
    Years
  • hey, I'm a Darkralts^^ ... aw who am I kidding? Anyway I like this club alot, I don't think theres anything wrong with it, I have'nt been here as long as you guys have, but just babbling about Ralts, Kirlia and of course Gardevoir is just fine with me, and I think thats fun.

Dr. Mack Foxx

Years
  • I love this club quite a bit, too. If I had no found this place via Kine's site, I would not be here AND I probably would not have written my fan-fictions. I probably would not have done any fan-art, either.

buster_wolf

MUSCLE INFERNO
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Jul 3, 2015
    Gardevoir Fan Club!

Finally drew something Garde related.

Also to say the truth, I'm getting bored of this club... it just isn't the way it used to be.

Mmm, I'll say. It was fun for a while, but it lacks something now. Something that's gone before. Still, I love Gardevoir, but eh, when this club starts getting interesting, I'll come back.

Haha, and I saw that one in DA, pretty nice. =D

Wow, I don't even post my fanart of Garde here anymore. :0

Housyasei-san

lalala
    Years
  • Poke-Nome said:
    Yeah, what fueled the club motivation? Kine?
    lolololol I am laughing SO hard. Hawhawhaw.
    I mean, he hasn't been here for a long time, much less drew RKG in the past few months (except maybe a doodle or 2). Get your fact straight, kid, and stop thinking if any "RKG miracle"(as in drawing Garde for the first time in months roffle!!11) is somehow related to Kine.

Poke-Nome said:
    The random talk about Garde pics and how pokesho is NEVER gonna release another part of its Sana-sana story? (jeez, it's been some time and foyou already has 3?!?)
    What if Soara wants to do other stories with other Pokemon? What if the Sana-sana stories are a low priority on his list? Or maybe that all there is to the story? Unless there is lots of feedback to continue it; let Soara go his own way.

Though I also wish for more interesting Garde stuff, but it has been slow lately. Oekakis, sites, you name it. :\

~Solarys~

OMG, loli~~~!!!111oneone
    Years
  • Re: pokenome123

No, Gardy isnt like Darck like all! Darck is the weakest uber family monster, he has mediocre attack and speed, shyt defense and MP, and average HP for a uber family. (even the shyt Rose Vine pwns him hard - immune to his Giga Slash, rofl!!! IMO there isnt a usable monster in the Plant family at all, except the Face Tree as a healer/buffer and nerfer.)

IMO Gardevoir is more like the WHITE KING from the undead family - a good caster with good HP and defense (for a caster), mediocre attack and speed, but uber intelligence (sp atk/def), and takes heaps of exp to level. also his default attack isnt tackle, it's confusion, which costs a little MP (or whatever, that blue bar) to use, but as he's got heaps of MP, you can just spam it as you like, as it'll regenerate fast.

i dont know how you can get Ralts and Kirlia in that game as that Gardevoir you get is always male (like all the ubers in DWM), so unless there is Ditto, you cant breed with him as the pedigree... anyway as far as i know Gardevoir is one of the ubers (like the Absol, Rayquaza etc) in the game so i dont even think Ralts is in the game at all.

EDIT: i really hate getting nerfed (lower stats, lower resist etc.) in the dungeon game as it's almost permanent, unless you change floor or find the debuff tile... but as buffs work the same way, so it's all right i guess...

Housyasei-san

lalala
    Years
  • Also, it seems like some people think Kine is the club's savior. How so? "Omg he bumped it and tried to pursuade members to stay!!111" or whatever. Is it becuase he did "kewl animatshuns" and has is own popular site? Um, yea.

He wasn't the only one who kept this club off the second page, while it kept getting buried in the multitudes of "ASsH Klub" or "Mistie luvr'z Club here!!" threads. Way back, 2 others also helped kept the club's neck above water. Who where they? Why.....me and kohei; just humble artists who talked about RKG with Kine. Even after he departed, we kept it alive until new members came and then even we started to come at irregular intervals...

Actually, I don't care where this club goes in the future, I just miss the old days. :(

poke-nome123

The known inexistance
    Years
  • I only respect Kine because of his KK ' K animations.

Kucheat, Kirlia 'n Kirby. Lol.

I agree with you there, Solar. Garde's like the Jessica of the group.

If you don't know who Jessica is, she joins your party in Dragon Quest 8, and is skilled in magic and butt whooping. MAJOR whooping.

~Solarys~

OMG, loli~~~!!!111oneone
    Years
  • ROFL!!!

I actually watch Kirby, he's quite funny in a weird way, if you know what i mean, lol...
    btw, wtf is Kucheat? never hear of that b4...
    ALso, i played DQ8 on my PC, but i ain't exactly liking it - the gameplay is too complicated for its own good! seriously! it took me like 5 hours just to figure out what controls what and what elements are strong/weak against what... and the IMMUNITIES, BLOODY IMMUNITIES are so random! like a same monster can have different immunities!!! (I fought one Dragon Slime thats immune to fire based spells, but the next one i fought wasnt, it was immune to cold, wtfness... lol...)

btw, Kirby 64 is pretty good, lol, love him eating the bad guys he pwned, lololol...

edit:
    dont you find your nerfs (like growl, leer etc) useless in pkmn dungeon? because you normally kill the creeps in 1 or 2 hits, (bosses are EXTREMELY resistant to nerfs so dont bother), and nerfing just wastes you a turn, as its not like warcraft which is real time, this is turn based... but some nerfs have AOE so it might be useful against large groups of creeps though. anyway, it all depends on the situation and what creeps you're against. Being nerfed is another story - it's the most annoying thing in the game...
    however, buffs (but only double buffs like Swords dance or CM) are worthwhile as it keeps for the whole floor (or has a really long duration), and some even have AOE, like Howl and Reflector/Light screen.

Last edited:

poke-nome123

The known inexistance
    Years
  • Kucheat is Mawile's japanese name.

Dragon Slime? Never heard of it. It might be that you're playing it on your computer and not on the PS2.

Yay, MD is coming out on Sept. 18th in the US. Plus the Mew giveaway on the 30th in Toys 'R Us stores.

I don't really get the concept of how much nerfing does to the stats, but lowering defense sure as heck lets you hit them harder. Kind of how I defeated a boss (tough one :O) in DW2 a few minutes ago.

But I find linking nerfing and attacking attacks quite useful. Especially when you get mobed in a dungeon. Like the Massive Attack in the Cloud dungeon.

poke-nome123

The known inexistance
    Years
  • I like KKK, but KK ' K makes it sound more Ed, Edd, 'n Eddy-ish.

Lol, bet she tried to show that bully Alakazam how much she's improved in attack and got caught. :/

~Solarys~

OMG, loli~~~!!!111oneone
    Years
  • Oh my DQ8 is in jap so I dont really know what the names are in eng. because the eng iso doesnt seem to work with the emulators, i tried to image it onto a DVD and run it through the DVD drive but it keeps saying no disc detected. it works with the jap version, lol.

oh btw, it might be old news now but they're making a fire type Gardevoir ex with a power sealing move in the upcoming tcg series (not CG, the next one), along with a lightning type Tyranitar with some random 1HKO move thatseems hacky...
    IMO they're focusing on fire and lightning types as delta species because they always had the same weaknsses (water and fighting) through the sets, so DS changes their weaknesses to other things to make them usable in fire/light decks...

Dr. Mack Foxx

Years
  • Thats a rather unexpected and amusing concept, Housyasei-san! Gardevoir must've gotten royally busted for something.

Being one of the smartest Pokemon; having a dunce cap must be degrading. -Housyasei-san

Definately. The look on her face is priceless! Excellent work, yet again!

I've made some progress on my next Card Captor Kirlia picture.

~Solarys~

OMG, loli~~~!!!111oneone
    Years
  • LOL there's an Alakazam club running around here, did some1 go there and troll it up? Anyway im not that sad...

speak of that, there hasnt been an Abra line in the EX series of cards at all! only a shiny Alakazam as a basic, but that doesnt mean anything... Did they just forget or left them out for a reason? its funny ey!

~Solarys~

OMG, loli~~~!!!111oneone
    Years
  • What's Jynx? that funny african looking clown with long hair?
    im not too sure what type it is but if thats the right one, i remember its got pretty shyt stats - low hp with 30 defense or something thats a joke, rofl, just about any physical attack 1hko's it. i think its part ice because its weak to steel attacks - used to fight them in the battle frontier but never used one, because it cant take a hit for crying out loud!

btw, (spinning off topic), i dont really see the point of having ice as an individual type, as you see, every water type (if its not called Magikarp) can use ice spells like ice beam and blizzard, and ice type alone has no resistance at all. it should be like flying, thats only useful as a secondary type... well, the next thing i want to know is that they make a pure flying type for a rofl...

Aether

Preparing Emergency Food
    Years
  • yeah, I sorta noticed that some types are actually dependent on a second type i.e. Grass/poison, normal/flying, rock/ground etc...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back