• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

GArdevoir Help

ZaChAttAck101

Rukario's Biggest Fan!
    Years
    Hey i was wondering what should i Ev train My Garde in and what moves should i teach it?? I have the nature already and i also have the ability trace so i just really need help on the moveset and EV Spread...i was gonna use the smogon EV spread but idk if it will help gardevoir deal damage with its special moves

Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2008
    my gradevoirs moveset is

psychic
    future sight
    calm mind
    confusion

and i allways win with it.but im not saying you should change yours if your happy with them

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    Confusion...no. Use penguin's set, and keep in mind that it can learn mosy any support/status move you can think of.

Persona

Banned
    Years
    Gardevoir @ Wise Glasses / Leftovers / Wide Lens
    Modest Nature
    EVs: 252 HP / 164 Def / 94 Sp.Def
    - Hypnosis
    - Will-O-Wisp / Thunder Wave
    - Grass Knot / Thunderbolt
    - Psychic

Double status set. It's rather easy to predict this coming, but it's an effective strategy to use if you can pull it off. Wide Lens over the other two for added accuracy, unless you choose to use Thunder Wave instead of Will-O-Wisp.

Gardevoir @ Leftovers / Wise Glasses
    Modest Nature
    EVs: 252 HP / 128 Def / 110 Spd / 20 Sp.Def
    - Calm Mind
    - Will-O-Wisp
    - Psychic
    - Thunderbolt / Grass Knot

Raising both your special defence/attack stats while using Will-O-Wisp against physical sweepers can lead your opponent in a crisis. Make sure you get rid of potential threats first, such as Tyranitar and Weavile.

Back