• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gardevoir352 Fanclub

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    The Official Amanda(Gardevoir352) Fanclub

Ok well I noticed Gardy doesn't have a fan club even though she's really well knowen and loved here.I asked her over PM if I could make a fan club for her and she said yes so here it is!The Official Gardevoir352 FanClub!Come on in and join.

Club Founder- Angel Tabitha
    Co-founder- Blue Jasmine

Members
    ACManga
    darkblastoise89
    Vincent Valentine
    Star
    Tig
    Alexiz
    Knuckles

Last edited:

Sawyer

���
    Years
  • w00t you actually spelled my name right XD usually when i join a club, the spell my name ACMagna >_<

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    Oh ok.Well ontopic here,you said you were about to make one of these yourself?That's kewl.Ok so thats only sorta on topic.

Sawyer

���
    Years
  • that makes 3 members! w00t anyways... *thinks* i can't think of anything 'ontopic' XD

Vincent Valentine

Midnight Angel
    Years
  • I have to join!
    Amanda, although quite threatening and scary sometimes*to me anyways*, is still awesome and nice!
    Just as long as you don't anger her! :D
    Anywho, yea I wanna join! We're pals, chums, buddies, amios, amigops, friends, um.....*insert word meaning friend here*

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    Hey,it's Amanda herself!Howdy!Like ze club?I'm pretty sure more people will join.Lots more people.

Back