• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gary's parents?

Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2004
    Just wanna know where you find out what happened to his parents, at the apcc it tells you they died in a car crash. I wanna know where you hear it though.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • this belongs in pok?mon TV shows/movies, but there is already a similar thread there I believe.

Ryleigh

http://emerald-islands.tk
    Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2005
    whaaat!? gary has parents?! who are they???

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • Gary has a mother, It was a virgin birth... But No Daddy.. Rumors say He married his mom and had 12 children called the Titans.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • I didnt get stories mixed up.. Just telling them a different way :)

In Mythology of Pokemon (NOT TRUE IN RL)

Mew gives birth to Mewtwo
    Mewtwo marries Mew
    Mew and Mewtwo have 12 Children (Suicune, Articuno, Zapdos, Raikou, Entei, Moltres, Regirock, Regice, Registeel, Jirachi, Deoxys Down, and Celebi)
    Suicune and Articuno Marry, Zapdos and Raikou, as well as Entei and Moltres Marry. Regice marries Registeel, Regirock is virgined, Celebi is virgined, Deoxys is virgined, and Jirachi is not married to anyone yet.
    Mewtwo is Banished as a bad father, and from him comes Aerodactyl and Ho-Oh and Lugia.

Kyorge is Born, Groudon is Born, They both marry (Mother Sea, Father Earth)

Latios is Born, Latias is Born (Sky Father, Sky Empress (not married)

Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2004
    yeah I posted it there, but no one was replying to it, besides it could have been told in the manga or something.

chrissmith_uk

A.K.A. Dark_Lugia
    Years
  • what are you going on about?

anyway, one of gary's parents was Prof. Oaks kid - who that is i dont know.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • Jedi_Amara said:
    Obviously Gary's father is Professor Oak's son, because Gary's last name is Oak. o_O

Or his mother could have had a Virgin birth... And then she married her son. And then they had 12 Children. The 12 Children had more children.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • LOL :) It was from a project... But it evolved into so much more :). If I can correct Classical Mythology with Pokemon, then I can write a story with it!

*takes penguin* HAHA WITH THIS PENGUIN I SHALL RULE THE WORLD!!! *everyone stares* What... I got all A's ;)

Back