• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*gasp* Oh no! Here comes another newbie! ^_^

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
  • *blinkstare* :D A newbie who uses proper grammar and full sentences? Do my eyes deceive me?

Heh, welcome to the boards. ^_^ Your avatar is so pretty~ <3

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Lightning said:
    *blinkstare* : D A newbie who uses proper grammar and full sentences? Do my eyes deceive me?
    No...there is another o_o

Anywho, welcome to PC, hope you have fun here and PM me if you have any questions.

Kanta-chan

.:Sakura:.
    Years
  • Lightning said:
    *blinkstare* :D A newbie who uses proper grammar and full sentences? Do my eyes deceive me?

Heh, welcome to the boards. ^_^ Your avatar is so pretty~ <3
    LOL, I've been in forums long enough to know that I should type properly and not SPAM. xD So no your eyes do not deceive you. ;D

Thank you! *bows*

Yikes, I can't give any more reps! *has to wait 'til tomorrow* By the way, how many reps can you give in one day? I must have missed that when I read the FAQs and rules. *sweat-drops* That or I'm blind.

Mihara said:
    No...there is another o_o

Anywho, welcome to PC, hope you have fun here and PM me if you have any questions.
    LOL.

Thanks for the welcome!

ArKiVe

Back In Black
    Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 30, 2006
    Yup, have fun around here. PM me if you want to talk or anything boring like that.

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
  • Bleh, a newbie who isn't a newbie, thank god. Anyway welcome to PC and have yourself a good time, I really have nothing out of the ordinary to say so...
    Fly like a butterfly, Sting like a bee, you can't hit, what you can't see!

Gah...I'm so useless..XD

Back