• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gates to Infinity Review!

*Icecold*

Bow down to Queen Meowstic
Years
Meh, I liked it, but compared to SKy it stunk big time with story.

Graphics were fine. Gameplay was fine. Graphics were fine. The story however and text speed? Not fine.

I agree that the characters took forever to get their point across. I got extremely bored at certain parts of the story. Some were even completely unneeded! Like when Emolga uses the recording bags or whatever they're called and puts them all around the player's house. What was that even for!?

The characters were pretty good, but the towns people were extremely forgettable. Lillipup, Leavanny, Herdier, Swadloon, Swanna, etc. were all really lame characters. As a result, the storyline was forgettable and very boring and drawn out at times. I enjoyed the game, but the way-too-long story made me want to hurt something.

Back