• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gav! Where you been at home dog?

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I don't speak like this really.

Anywaaaay, hey guys, how's it been hanging? Sorry I've been so, not around, recently. Been extremely busy. But where to start. Okay, well I guess I'll start with results, so I got what I wanted in my finals (results wise) more or less, so I'm happy to have that done with. I've been going crazy looking for a job, but I only sort of have one (will explain). I've been working on getting my car fixed and getting ready for my driving test in a few weeks, which are a little hard in Europe due to our small crappy roads, so they need to be strict. But I suppose the bigger news is that I've got my "prom" night tomorrow, I guess that's the most general term I can find. So I've been forking out the cash for my ticket, hotel room, suit and all that sort of business, I'll probably have nothing left for drink and what not haha. Anyway, it's in a nice hotel, I'll be staying the night in a different one though with my date etc. etc.

So anyway, for the big news, I got a job in a graphic design business, a pretty big one too. Well, for my country anyway, it's one of the bigger ones in the south. But they've taken me on as a trainee for now, hopefully I can pull something from it, but I'm really enjoying it, learning so much stuff that you wouldn't believe. So I'm really happy about that, it's been tough work, in all honesty, but I'm enjoying it. They'll have me helping on some projects for clients and such once I settle in, I presented some of my work today and they called over staff, and then the boss and what not, just to see it. They really liked it, and as an exercise asked me to critique my own, older work, which went well too.

But yes, hi, sorry I've been so busy lately. I'm getting myself back into graphics and I'll be rescuing G&P and bringing back competitions, so keep your eyes peeled. So if anyone wants to talk, send me a VM, I'll get back to you this time! Well, maybe after my prom haha.

Firefox, you suck, v.6 my ass.

moments.

quixotic
    Years
  • What do you mean rescuing? >:O
    I been in there busting mah chops.

But seriously, good to have you back, congrats on the job / results!

Truality

Left for good
    Years
    • Seen May 17, 2013
    Hello Gavin. Congratulations and welcome back. (NiKaNoRoU)

Back