• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gay Marriage

Status
Not open for further replies.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
    Chibi, with all due respect, Hungry Homer is clearly a troll trying to gain a reaction. So I don't see the problem with people attacking his 'opinion'.

However each to their own i guess.

Then aren't you falling for it and thus giving him a reaction by attacking his opinion...? =/

Anyways, I support gay marriage, although it doesn't really affect me. People should be allowed to love despite gender, it doesn't make sense that they shouldn't be allowed.

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
    Years
    This affects me.

I believe Gay marriage is perfectly FINE.
    And for the whole "religious" factor, why would God ever hate his own creation, whether its attracted or not the same sex?

Hm?

We are really the only species that can think and decide, so why is Gayness a "choice" if it happens all the time in the animal kingdom? Does it not count?

Just because we can't breed with the same sex, doesn't mean it's wrong.
    I know I'm going to raise kids either way.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    It doesn't affect me, so they can go ahead if they wish.
    But some want to get married in a church? This is a house of God, not of... I dunno, sinful acts or something, I'm not a Christian; it's just that homosexuals shouldn't expect to be allowed to marry religiously when the religion shuns their orientation.

I'm with you on this one, but I'm Christian so I find it extremely disrespectful for gays to insist being married in churches.

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
    Gay & lesbian couples have as much right as Pamela Anderson has to get married ever week if they wish to

XXXBurningStarIV

Yo dawg I herd u liek memes
    Years
    Well, here are my thoughts. =O
    If a man loves another man, it's fine.
    If a female loves another female, it's alright.
    But they should NOT get married.
    They can't be very Christian if they're .... another of the same sex.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Muslims get married and they aren't Christian. It may Surprise you to know this, but marriage isn't just for Christians, anyone can do it :)

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
    Years
    Well, here are my thoughts. =O
    If a man loves another man, it's fine.
    If a female loves another female, it's alright.
    But they should NOT get married.
    They can't be very Christian if they're .... another of the same sex.
    Eheheheheheh... well, I was thinking...

"TEH JEWS GET TEH MARRIGES TOO! NO WAI!". Yes way.

I feel that if it's that big of a deal to the people in the church, they're obviously taking everything way too literally. The Bible is a text full of symbolism.

Anyhow, why would God even create such people if He thought it was "evil" or "demonic"? As proven by studies, it's in the genes; it's not something that comes with human like temptation or pride, because it is something that homosexuals can't control. Can I control the fact that I'm attracted to (fictional) men? No. I accept myself for who God made me, as I respect those around me for who God made them. Therefore, I do not believe homosexuality to be evil or "blasphemous" - just something God threw in the mix to make us all or more unique.

I share a similar opinion on abortion - we should allow the decision to be legalized, even if we would not follow the practice.

Years
    I am not against it, I am not for it.
    I just say it should be legal.
    You love who you love, and who are we, a discriminatory people, to tell others who they can and can't love?

Crasy

Smashing.
    Years
    I'm straight, but I don't see anything wrong with gay marriage. Love cannot be "banned".You cannot stop someone from loving someone. Why be against it? If you don't like it, ignore it and go along with your daily activities. ;D

Tinhead Bruce

the Neighbour
    Years
    I'm straight, and never plan to ever be gay, bi, or anything else. I have nothing against gays, though, it doesn't effect my life if two men get married. If a dude loves another dude, then they should be allowed to get married. Marriage is the binding of two people who are in love; that doesn't specify that it has to be a man and a woman.

Uhh... actually, marriage is defined as being between a man and woman... so... that statement was not correct.

Anyways, yes, I am completely for creating an institution that have the same benefits as marriage for homosexuals who wish to get "married."

DrawnVigilance

7861 Blackthorne
    Years
    Love is love, we shouldnt keep people from that
    im not personally for or against it, i just believe everyone should be able to love who they want

Ninja Tree

I turn 1 everyday
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Aug 6, 2010
    I don't see why people think a happy marriage should be outlawed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back