• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

GBA/SP Flash Linkers - Dead or alive?

Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2010
    A couple years ago, I bought a GBA flash linker (EFA linker 512 mB I-version). It has since pretty much died, as it takes a multitude of tries to actually get it to write properly (most of the time it just won't work). I then decided to look for a new flash linker. The last few days I've been looking around the internet (mostly using google to search) and have noticed that these are actually very hard to find!!

I was wondering if anyone knew of a place that I could go (and send others) to find GBA flash linkers. The only one I could find that even mentioned they might be in stock was way too pricey (130$ US). The EFA company seems to have disappeared too, so that is not an option XS

If there is none, is there a way to turn a regular GBA cartridge into a flash linker? I have a bunch of old gba/gbc/gb games that don't work well or are kinda crappy games (belive me, there are bad games for GBA)that I wouldn't mind loosing

Years
  • I have recently received a Gameboy Transferer 2 set from this website. https://www.consolegoods.co.uk. The software you can get for it allows upload and download of roms and save files etc. The owner will post world wide i think aswell.

It all went quite well for me. I have actually just submitted a thread here due to some of my ROM dumps not working, but i'm sure it is not the products fault.

Back