• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

GBC Emulator for PSP 5.01

Years
    Hey guys, I was wondering if there was any GBC emulator compatible with PSP 5.01.
    I tried Rin hoping it might work but it says its corrupted, and I really would prefer not to downgrade my PSP's firmware.
    Thanks.

rmmstnr

The Seeker
    Years
    Actually, using a newly found TIFF exploit in PSP ofw 5.03, A new homebrew enabler is slated for release by Tuesday, I can't wait! It should be able to run a GBC emulator,I'm currently using RIN 1.4 on 2.60 firmware. Soon I'll be able to run it on 5.03, and enjoy the benefits of modern firmware instead of being stuck in the stone age.

It's particularly good news for me since my UMD drive doesn't work, so a TIFF exploit is the only way for me to go...

(Edit) HEN for official Firmware 5.03 has been delayed due to complications, and the world mourns.

Last edited:
    Back