• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

GCN Game

KingpiN

Pok?mon: Magmar
    Years
    I was kinda disapointed when i saw the first screens. First of all, the pkmn seem a lot like the ones from N64...i mean...the game is for GC right???
    I dont know....the attack effects are greatly done, but the pkmn (the most important thing in a pkmn game, for me) looked like they haven?t been worked out so much...
    I would preffer a cell shading appearence for the next pkmn game...i think pkmn could look better that way..

I hope u understand what i just said :nervous:

Salu2 (bye)

Mac2492

Friendly Pokemon Master
    Years
    The graphics are supposed to be awesome and it has an rpg mode.. I don't think it has mini-games though :( I used to play the mini-games all the time on pokemon stadium 1 and 2. I hope this game has enough features to be better than the first one because I read lots about it and I only know two modes....

Back