• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

GCSE Results On 27th

The Fourteenth Doctor

The little... Daleks
    Years
    General Certificate of Secondary Education :]

When we complete all five years of secondary school we get a letter with our GCSEs in, and they are our grade in each specific subject we learnt such as, English etc.

And then to get into college we need the right GCSE from grade A to C, any below is a fail.

Any grade below G is a fail i think (according to jobcentre plus anyway), but i think below F might be a fail

A* Product Design
    A* Mathematics
    A* Additional Science
    A* RE
    A French
    A Science
    A English Lit
    A English Lang
    A Statistics
    A Business
    B Other Business
    B Citizenship (RE is combined with this though)
    C ICT

Yayyy, well done everyone!

well done, when i did my GCSEs 4 years ago my results were D-G (the G was Graphics but i hated that lesson anyway and didn't like the teacher either), the class i was in only allowed me to get as high as a D

Last edited:

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
    Well, I was in Year 9 last year. Taking my maths exam early I got a B, I was only aiming for a C so ^__^

Rich Boy Rob

"Fezzes are cool." The Doctor
    Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2016
    I am not looking forward to my GCSE's next year, however I did much better than I thought I would on my sciences (which I had to 1 out of 2 of the papers this year).
    Physics: A*
    Chemistry: A
    Biology:A

If I get that on the rest of my GCSE's I'll be laughing!

Back