• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

G'day, Bonjour, Buongiorno, Hello

Years
  • Don't know how to start this but Hi, i'm hiddenvipper (or FlyingDark on the IRC for the ones who go there), while i've checked out the site a lot and even been on the IRC channel i thought it was time to join

Favorite Pokemon(s): Growlithe, Ninetales, Phanpy, Teddiursa, Sableye, Krookodile, Palpitoad, Timburr and Excadrill

Favorite Types(s): Fire, Steel, Ice, Dark, Ground and Dragon's okay.

Orifiel

Priestess
    Years
  • Welcome to PC, hiddenviper. Your name is quite cool.
    But unfortunately, in your thread subject you forgot to add "Kon'nichiwa" (こんにちは)
    Never forget Japan words (Greetings)! o(▰◕ˇ△ˇ◕)ツ Anyways, I'm also a fan of steel types.
    Well, Bisharp is my current favorite steel type when I played Pokemon Black.
    Anyways, there's a lot of topic for you to try here, how about trying the challenges?
    Or not. Aside that, have fun and make new friends. If you have any questions
    regarding the forum, just ask our kindest staffs and moderators around these parts.

Years
  • Hi there and welcome to PC!

I've never been on the IRC due to my wimpy Java, but glad to see you've been hanging out with the community already! PC is very diverse and there's loads of stuff you can do. I think you'd enjoy the Pokemon Clubs section because joining clubs can be a fun way to make friends, and that section's got some clubs based on the types you mentioned.

But yeah, I do hope to see more of you around the forums, take time and explore and you'll meet loads of new friends. I'm always happy to talk and get to know you, so leave me a visitor message, or you can contact a moderator if you have questions, like Cirno who mods this very section. Have fun here at PC!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

«Chuckles»

Sharky
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2023
    Hey there your from australia aswell! yeah I think I went onto the IRC once but no one responded so I left :( enjoy your stay remember to as Moderator or an admin for help, they are nice people and will definitely give you the answers you need. like if santa is real or where babies come from

Years
  • Thanks everyone for the welcome's

Hey there your from australia aswell! yeah I think I went onto the IRC once but no one responded so I left :( enjoy your stay remember to as Moderator or an admin for help, they are nice people and will definitely give you the answers you need. like if santa is real or where babies come from

Where do Santa babies come from?

Years
  • Welcome to the community :D

As has been said, we're generally a pretty nice bunch of people around here and there's a lot to do. you might be interested in joining one of the numerous type-related pokemon fanclubs that can be found on PC, or perhaps joining/starting one for the pokemon you have listed.

Since you only really mentioned pokemon-related stuff I would recommend you have a look into the forums for the various game generations, the Battle-Center (or centre for those of us that like to make things "re") if you like competitive battling or would like to give it a go, Pokemon Trivia or the Pokemon General sections.

Quite frankly though, I also highly recommend the off-topic sections to pretty much everyone.

Anyway; be sure to check up on the rules before posting around, have fun and don't hesitate to drop me (or anyone really) a VM. :)

Back